test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Well with Benitez it wasn't that bad when he left.

Started crap and finish good. I liked the vibe back then before the "One Of Us" took over and screw up everything.

You liked the vibe back then? Mate, scroll back a bit on this forum and relive the vibe. It isnt what you remember it to be.

MetsajCFC likes this

You liked the vibe back then? Mate, scroll back a bit on this forum and relive the vibe. It isnt what you remember it to be.

It was bad at the beginning but it wasn't that bad at the end.

In fact if it wasn't for Mourinho coming back most wouldn't have cared if he stayed because there was progress being made.

Seriously you ask for us to respect Mourinho but can't show respect to someone who also won us a tittle?

Hypocrisy at it's best!

Indeed a sad day. We wont get top 4 anyway so why not let him see the season out atleast? José really was one of us, shame alot of the players didn't have the same attitude. We will never have a manager for more than 3 years now.

Disgusted if they replace him with Ramos aswell...

TheIceMan likes this

Finally. This year was too bad to be true.

However, I still have to give out a word of appreciation towards him. Cemented his place in our history with another league title last year. Thanks for the memories but it was time.

Leif, bellion and Stats like this

It was bad at the beginning but it wasn't that bad at the end.

In fact if it wasn't for Mourinho coming back most wouldn't have cared if he stayed because there was progress being made.

Seriously you ask for us to respect Mourinho but can't show respect to someone who also won us a tittle?

Hypocrisy at it's best!

You are understanding me wrong. I was one of the few that did respect Benitez's work with Chelsea. Though, the same faces that are anti JM atm were against him. It's a pattern I've hinted at in my previous posts. Hypocricy at its best, eh?

Fernando likes this

Finally happened. Thanks for the memories Jose but it's the correct decision. Let's all support whoever they appoint and get behind the club.

I'm relieved, this guy is such a toxic man.

Has drag the club down to the mud, and all the good work done by the board is gone because of him.

Now to pick up again slowly and hopefully next season we can have something to smile about.

It's just been a tortured and I'm glad they put him out if his misery.

bellion and 11Drogba like this