The Mourinho Thread

No, it's just common sense and the absolute truth.

How bad would he look if he did guarantee it and failed? He/we would never hear the end of it.

Anyways, after distancing myself from football for the most part for the last week and not thinking about all the shit that's been going on, I've changed my mind and hope like hell that we stick with him no matter how bad it gets this season. The club would look even worse (if that's possible) if we sack him.

Reevaluate the situation in the summer and see if Pep is possible, but no way in hell should we sack him mid season.

He called himself the special one. The team won the league months ago, the man hilself keep saying he is a fantastic coach and he has a fantastic squad, months ago he also won the most important trophy of his career (League Cup), so how a fantastic manager with fantastic squad, go from being Champions to out of Champions League football?

Nice you have changed your mind, but what you said doesn't make any sense. You want him to stay "no matter how bad it gets this season", because the team "would look even worse" if he leaves. So, if the team is on the botton of the league, how in the hell can things get worse than that?

The only reason to keep Mourinho is the belief he would turn things around. Keeping his job "no matter how bad it gets this season" doesn't make any sense. Most people who want Mourinho to stay believe he must stay, no matter the results. Thats pretty zealous, if you ask me.

Wtf, Jose? Attacking a reporter for doing his job!

Sigh....Is he really that insecure and unconfident at the moment?!

lol just Mourinho being Mourinho, he is standing up for the team pointing out the positives from the game, but the journalist just keeps asking negative questions, of course Mourinho will act in defensive mode. That´s just how he is, he will never change and i´m used to it, the guy has delivered wherever club he´s been, many may not agree with me of course, but i like the man just how he is, himself and not what other managers, fans, pundits, media, etc want him to be. A leopard never changes its spots. Cheers ;)

He said he cannot guarantee the top 4 finish. Thats something you would expect from a mediocre manager from a mediocre team.

Pretty pathetic.

But it comes from a PL champions, and it comes because on an analysis of the actual situation, logically, Mourinho wont tell us we'll be champions, its impossible, however, MAYBE next year if he is still around, the hunger will be so huge, and the confidence high, then he will tell you that its time to be champions again.

Mourinho is only human whether people like him or hate him, he has his own way of dealing with things, family or football related, but of course family comes first. No title, no money, no football will ever replace a lost loved one and i hope his father hangs in there and Mou stays strong. Cheers

Mourinho is only human whether people like him or hate him, he has his own way of dealing with things, family or football related, but of course family comes first. No title, no money, no football will ever replace a lost loved one and i hope his father hangs in there and Mou stays strong. Cheers

Can u imagine how he felt during Leicester match last season? In the same night his father went in brain surgery.

Can u imagine how he felt during Leicester match last season? In the same night his father went in brain surgery.

i can imagine what was going trough his head all the time, it´s a horrible feeling, i can relate :( , my dad went trough surgery a year ago and had to remove part of his left lung because of a hidden tumor, that thankfully was found at an early stage or else it would have spreaded and my dad would have no chance, for me it was strange since my dad doesn´t smoke. Doctors said they couldn´t take any chances so they did the surgery as i mentioned, and there were complications during surgery and he could´ve died, but thank God he pulled trough, i prayed and cried my heart off for him and my family. A few months ago he had another setback, a tumor on his back, but it too was taken care of fast.

I must face the harsh reality that my parents aren´t going to be around forever, as much as it hurts me and i need to cherrish every moment with them, it´s the same thing for everyone, age and sickness cathes up with people eventually, it´s life and we need to move on someday whether we like it or not. Better to focus on the most important things in life, be it be sports, health, work, having fun, etc, but most importantly, cherrish the love and company of my family as long as i can, live the present like there is no tomorrow and let time take it´s course little step by step. Cheers mate.

He called himself the special one. The team won the league months ago, the man hilself keep saying he is a fantastic coach and he has a fantastic squad, months ago he also won the most important trophy of his career (League Cup), so how a fantastic manager with fantastic squad, go from being Champions to out of Champions League football?

Nice you have changed your mind, but what you said doesn't make any sense. You want him to stay "no matter how bad it gets this season", because the team "would look even worse" if he leaves. So, if the team is on the botton of the league, how in the hell can things get worse than that?

The only reason to keep Mourinho is the belief he would turn things around. Keeping his job "no matter how bad it gets this season" doesn't make any sense. Most people who want Mourinho to stay believe he must stay, no matter the results. Thats pretty zealous, if you ask me.

Never let facts spoil a love story ;)

yet the negative members DONATE to the running costs of the forum while the positive ones hold on to their cash ...

Nice generalization, there is only black and white...

Instead of finding a good argument to stick it to him you prefer to go down a different path.

Difficult to beat him in a fair and square discussion, isn't it?!

The dude already explained to you why he couldn't come up with the cash in time.

Humanity isn't just a simple word...

Anyway, i have just seen the new press conference and Mourinho looked calm and i liked his answers. He showed respect to Klopp, fair play.

Can't wait till the match starts...

'Chelsea must stick with Jose Mourinho. I hope he stays 10 more years' says Damien Duff

“Two years ago at Stamford Bridge I was coming out into the tunnel and he [Mourinho] saw me and gave me a hug and a kiss,” Duff says. “He said a couple of words in my ear and I went out there and had probably the best half of football I had all season. And he’s not even my manager.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11967093/-.-I-hope-he-stays-10-more-years-says-Damien-Duff.html

Someone who actually has worked with Jose and knows him behind the cameras has spoken again. Yet people will only believe lazy journalists who make up things to get sensational headlines and clicks.

What is there to believe from this , other than he kissed duff?