The Mourinho Thread

Not buying it he fired RDM and hired Rafa to replace him. You couldn't do a more unpopular decision then that.

its only a game...not the end of the world. Far more important things in life to worry about than Chelsea football club

As I've stated on here before...........The great Liverpool manager Bill Shankley once said "Football is not just a matter of life and death...It's much more important than that"

That says it all for me :blue scalf:

Without getting into the second half of last season where we all know things were, shall we say, different from the first half, I think the beginning of this season was simply a snowball effect. There have been mistakes, poor decisions, bad performances, bad luck, and the momentum just made the problems bigger and bigger with every passing week. It's hard to stop momentum. To carry the snowball metaphor forward, there are two ways to stop that snowball, either it hits a brick wall, or it slowly runs out of snow. Hitting that brick wall could cause irreparable damage to the wall and it's foundations, or the wall could stand strong and have no ill effects. That brick wall is firing our manager. Could be good, could be bad, no guarantees. Letting that snowball roll and eventually run out of snow is a slower process. We can't expect a season that's been downright terrible to magically turn around. With all the issues piling on top of eachother, there are a whole bunch of layers of crap to peel off one by one before this thing gets turned around. I think of myself as a positive guy, some might even say naive, but I've been watching these last few games with a hopeful eye looking for positives. If you want to see positives, they are there to see. But if you are looking for negatives, you'll find them too. I prefer to see the snowball gradually slowing down and getting smaller. For anyone who wants to see it, this club is rallying around eachother and getting ready for a positive turn. Be part of the positivity and enjoy supporting this club. The members here will have no say whatsoever with what happens on the field, but we completely influence the mood here. We all get frustrated and we all want what's best for the club, but coming here and being grumpy 24/7 doesn't help anyone. If anything we should be able to come here and be happy for having a great group of people going through the same emotions and same difficulties as we are and help support eachother through this time. I choose to see this whole thing as turning around slowly but surely with Mourinho at the helm instead of barrelling down that mountain towards the point of no return.

By any chance do you do marriage councilling ???????? :yay:

Plenty by the looks :D

Just need a win or two then be more woo lol.Good the support is still there and always will be just weird/annoying/stupid how results less wooooo.

We're staying up that's positive hahha.said take my mum to the Porto game as a treat.don't think she sees it that way at the moment

Plenty by the looks :D

Just need a win or two then be more woo lol.Good the support is still there and always will be just weird/annoying/stupid how results less wooooo.

We're staying up that's positive hahha.said take my mum to the Porto game as a treat.don't think she sees it that way at the moment

Lol do her good.

28 games, 9 points off the top 4, we'll piss it.

liverpol = delusion

that says it all for me

When he was manager they were unbeatable.........Give credit where it's due mate. Shankley transformed Liverpool from a second division club to European Champions. You and I may not like them but the manager did one hell of a job. Nothing delusional there...just fact

That's the best advice Mr.Abramovich can get, don't fire him!

He is one of us and under contract till 2019, that's a very long time.

Happy, that they have managed the extension right in time!

Now let's beat Pool. :wub:

Lol do her good.

28 games, 9 points off the top 4, we'll piss it.

Exactly mean go now and then anyway and plus she used to go in 70/80s and they were poor then so be like old time :D least can be annoyed with more people lol.Just funny how a loss is meh at the moment.Not a omg moment just ah it happened again