The Mourinho Thread

I will give £100 if we make top 3 ,If, will you donate £100 if we dont .. And I get sick of these comments of grow a pair .. they are usually made by tits .. Apologies to our Lady members

Done deal!

One of us has to donate 100 bucks at the end of the season or when it's mathematically impossible!

I will call you out! :D

I won't back down easily, whether you speak about tits or balls, doesn't matter.

Done deal!

One of us has to donate 100 bucks at the end of the season or when it's mathematically impossible!

I will call you out! :D

I won't back down easily, whether you speak about tits or balls, doesn't matter.

Even in my Heart of Hearts - I have a sinking feeling you just lost 100 bucks

On the positive side - the forum will receive a nice windfall :)

I should imagine the'free space' that was thought to last for ages is filling up nicely with all the shenanigans lately :)

Even in my Heart of Hearts - I have a sinking feeling you just lost 100 bucks

On the positive side - the forum will receive a nice windfall :)

I should imagine the'free space' that was thought to last for ages is filling up nicely with all the shenanigans lately :)

We'll see how it will turn out.

The forum is going to be the winner both ways, not a bad thing.

In any case such things bring some tension to the forum, always liked such things.

We'll see where all the "shenanigans" you called it so, will lead us to.

People like you two are totally reactionary.

José's history suggests he's worth keeping. Perhaps he is having a rough spell personally with his father or whatever? All the more reason to stick by him until he comes through it.

You don't just lose it over a summer.

Some of our football under him last season wasn't great to watch but you always felt confident we'd come through.

Coaches of Mourinho's calibre aren't easy to come by and should be afforded the odd bad season. You can't be successful all of the time. To sack the man who won you a double last season, a man who has won 3 of your 4 league titles is nothing short of short sighted. And if he goes this time, he's probably not coming back.

Everybody needs to be patient, take the rough with the smooth, and suck up the bad results.

How long do you give him then?

It's been getting worse since Jan and his erratic behaviour and crazy team selections - do not inspire confidence. It's like he's had a frontal lobotomy...

I would call Muzchap PROACTIVE ,, which is what I would like in my Manager . Jose was that once but no longer

What's proactive about bining every coach you ever have at the first sign of a dip?

Imagine if United sacked Fergie in 05 cause he didn't win anything and came third 20 odd points off the top.

How long do you give him then?

It's been getting worse since Jan and his erratic behaviour and crazy team selections - do not inspire confidence. It's like he's had a frontal lobotomy...

At very least to the end of the season. It's the least he deserves.

Next two games are likely to be last Mourinho's game at Stamford Bridge. He is set to get a 5 match ban, and with the results unlike to improve, he might not survive untill next home european game, against Porto 9/12.

Actually next 3 games are going to be crucial. After Stoke game there is a 14 days brake, and there will be enough room to find a quick fix after his departure.

What's proactive about bining every coach you ever have at the first sign of a dip?

Imagine if United sacked Fergie in 05 cause he didn't win anything and came third 20 odd points off the top.

At very least to the end of the season. It's the least he deserves.

I don't remember seeing UTD in 15th? And I do remember a lot more success from Fergie prior to that

The problem I have is that Jose appears so outdated - like football has moved on and he's stood still saying 'this used to work'

Then his arrogance to blame everything except himself - how does that work

I honestly believe he doesn't give a fuck about anything except himself and those of you that believe he is Chelsea through and through have been sold a lie :(