The Mourinho Thread

Something is rotten behind the scenes, but it's clear to see that he's the root of all our problems. His narcissistic tendencies have caught up with him and he's f**king the club over. The disgusting showings of his nauseating pride are subtle, yet ostentatious. Azpi at LB is so last year, he sacrificed two world class LBs in Cole and Filipe and the majority didn't bat an eye. What always sickened me was how much many Chelsea fans were loyal to his irrational ''innovative'' methods. He humiliated players like KdB, Schürrle, Mata, David Luiz by telling them in front of the whole world that they were not good enough, and now they're gone because of him. I never believed in that stupid BS of Mata not being fit for our team. I really hate him, f**k his past glory with us.

I'm not naive to believe that things are gonna get better, and by that, I would be numb to defeats against Stoke & Liverpool, but I would pop a champagne if he gets fired, knowing tht he's gone far away from the club and never having to do anything with the club anymore. How some people can even defend what he did to Eva is despicable. She didn't deserve it against this egomaniac turd. Him standing in the dugout insulting her while she was earnestly doing her job was so classless and a clear sign of his vile shadow self.

Cole was hardly world class anymore when he left us. Felipe is a different situation, I agree, that could have been handeled better. But why do you assume Mourinho has total control over transfers? Many people don't take into account players' personal preference, maybe he wanted to move back to Spain? Luiz himself said he wanted to leave long ago, Schürrle transfer was predictable, KdB wanted a transfer himself, just recently there was a report that it was infact Mourinho who asked the board NOT to sell Kevin. Getting the money we got for Mata nothing short of brilliant business. The times where players have to stay in a club for a decade to be regarded as a good business or good transfer, are over. Players move more freely and more frequently, mostly because of agents, its money, its business, nothing personal. Don't read into the medias' theories, they make up stories based on little evidence and people buy into it too easily, it's propaganda, it's a campaign. As hard as it is to believe, we've got bigger issued to solve than Mournho's pressers. I'll go as far to say that if Eva was a male doctor, there wouldn't have been nearly as big issue from medias side as it is now, dragged on for ages. People have developed some weird emotional connection to Eva as if she was the only doctor we had, she was just a screw in a big machine. It's a pseudo problem.

Our problem is that our squad lacks leaders, genuine characters. We lost Cech, Drogba, so we only have Terry left. Our problem is underperforming players. Our problem is needless and one sided media campaign against us, we're an easy target. Our problem is Mourinho's stubborness. It's a combination of all of these, not just Mourinho. Look at the bigger picture. To think sacking Mourinho will get us to play Barcelona-esque football is a naive, short term thinking, navy blue illusion. Been there, done that, let's try differently.

I can see Mourinho to continue to be here.

To qualify for CL is the bottom line, if he fail, maybe there is a clause in his contract is triggered, the club just need to give him one-year pay off. Like how Man Utd sacked Moyes.

Brenton Rodgers? Hahaha no!

We bought absolute shit this summer

Because we won the league I think it glossed over a lot of problems with our squad. We won last year but everyone else was poor.

We are paying the price for not getting in the right players for the right positions

Now we will get mugged off in January and pay way over the odds for anyone we want

Mate, I will be loyal to someone who is loyal to my club. I will respect someone who shows respect to others. Who does not barge into the refs' room or try to bully the refs time and time again. Who respects players and treats them all equally instead of having a different set of rules for someone like cesc and a different set of rules forothers.

Fair enough

He's a mess, like everything else, there isn't anything you can point to that's positive.

the shit from spurs,

they bought his flight,

but willian he saw the light,

he got a call from abrahimovic

and off he went to stamford bridge

He hates Tottenham, He hates Tottenham

He Hates Tottenham and He Hates Tottenham

As some have said before, the board really needs to sit down and actually think long-term.

They need to think about the direction they want Chelsea to go in.

What is the desired image of the club? I feel like we don't have one.

Roman wants Chelsea to play good, attacking football.

If that was the case, hiring Mourinho in the first place was a mistake. He will never change the way he is and his tactics are. He's a great manager, one of the best, but if his tactics don't match clubs vision (which we don't have) - we don't hire him, it's as simple as that.

We must hire managers that play this kind of football. We must trust them. We must stick by them in bad times too.

And after that, when they're gone, we need to hire the new manager that FITS CLUB IMAGE.

We can't have The Big Sam first and then after him hire Pep Guardiola. Not because Sam is "worse" than Pep, but because they play different style and the team that one has build won't be useful for other and everything will have to change again. New spendings, new transitions and so on.

So, in my opinion if we lose the next 3 games Mourinho is sacked and you hire a manager that fits your needs.

Attacking managers?

Klopp is gone. Bielsa is here, this guy is a nutter, but he's a great short-term manager that knows what he's doing. He's one of the best tacticians in the game, even Pep admires him. He could really push us into direction of playing attacking football and changing our mindset until the end of the season. After that, either stick with him or hire another ATTACKING MINDED manager. Not Simeone, because everything would be fucked again. Pep or Brendan Rodgers. Yes, I said Brendon Rodgers. He's a good manager, but Liverpool is shit and they couldn't attract big name players.

As some have said before, the board really needs to sit down and actually think long-term.

They need to think about the direction they want Chelsea to go in.

What is the desired image of the club? I feel like we don't have one.

Roman wants Chelsea to play good, attacking football.

If that was the case, hiring Mourinho in the first place was a mistake. He will never change the way he is and his tactics are. He's a great manager, one of the best, but if his tactics don't match clubs vision (which we don't have) - we don't hire him, it's as simple as that.

We must hire managers that play this kind of football. We must trust them. We must stick by them in bad times too.

And after that, when they're gone, we need to hire the new manager that FITS CLUB IMAGE.

We can't have The Big Sam first and then after him hire Pep Guardiola. Not because Sam is "worse" than Pep, but because they play different style and the team that one has build won't be useful for other and everything will have to change again. New spendings, new transitions and so on.

So, in my opinion if we lose the next 3 games Mourinho is sacked and you hire a manager that fits your needs.

Attacking managers?

Klopp is gone. Bielsa is here, this guy is a nutter, but he's a great short-term manager that knows what he's doing. He's one of the best tacticians in the game, even Pep admires him. He could really push us into direction of playing attacking football and changing our mindset until the end of the season. After that, either stick with him or hire another ATTACKING MINDED manager. Not Simeone, because everything would be fucked again. Pep or Brendan Rodgers. Yes, I said Brendon Rodgers. He's a good manager, but Liverpool is shit and they couldn't attract big name players.

I agree with everything you said except the bolded part about Brendan Rodgers.

Rodgers is a mid-table manager, nothing more, he was just lucky to have Suarez at Liverpool.

Brenton Rodgers? Hahaha no!

We bought absolute shit this summer

Because we won the league I think it glossed over a lot of problems with our squad. We won last year but everyone else was poor.

We are paying the price for not getting in the right players for the right positions

Now we will get mugged off in January and pay way over the odds for anyone we want

How about the chap in your avatar. He's always coming up with new ideas and he has a sporting background.

• photo-9375.jpg?_r=1387030640

I understand why people want him out, but the clear ingratitude here is staggering. You are entitled to want him gone, but he doesn't deserve such blatant disrespect.

He's disrespecting the club through childish actions. Every time something goes wrong, he has to blame someone else for it, kind of like how a spoilt child starts whining when things don't go their way or when their parents don't buy them that really cool new toy at Christmas

He might be a winner but he's definitely not a long term manager.