test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Come one, we all know that is never happening.

Do we? just like going from champions to losing your 1st 7 of the 12 matches in the next season with a mostly fully fit squad?

If Jose stays it would be madness to buy in January ,,IMO the options are sack him now or write off this season completely and wait till next year to restart

Hopeully not in the championship

zolayes and xPetrCechx like this

He traded Mata, Lukaku and KDB for a Capital One and league title, is this worth it we might have to ask ourselves when Lukaku earn his 50m transfer to PSG or KDB is included in World 11 in a couple of years.

KDB yes but Mata has been bang average since early 2013.

I find the arrogance that we won't be dragged into a relegation battle pretty disturbing

Our form is atrocious

What right do we have not to get relegated?

I know I will be ridiculed for this but we have steadily dropped down the table - how low do we have to sink, before it becomes an option?

We're not gonna get relegated bro :) that much I can assure you

Muzchap likes this

I'd still be a Chelsea fan if they were relegated.

I was when we were ,, and even when we were close to going down lower

The hardest times are when the Club treat people badly ... Ranieri Ancelotti Wilkins ,, Ballack A Cole and Eva .

its more than just tin cups

Starman60 and Muzchap like this

I agree there's no hope but I want him gone for other reasons. I'm sick of the BS. The mind games, the immature garbage. The tantrums. I don't find it endearing or interesting. It's extremely childish. I want a manager who can just shut up and manage the team sans drama. Chelsea doesn't just need a new manager, it needs a culture change.

I remember you. Haven't seen you around here in ages. And I agree.

Muzchap and Peace. like this

I find the arrogance that we won't be dragged into a relegation battle pretty disturbing

Our form is atrocious

I know I will be ridiculed for this but we have steadily dropped down the table - how low do we have to sink, before it becomes an option?

Apart from losing that game, don't you think that the overall style of play is getting better and better?

Today the team created goal scoring opportunities, but was unlucky and spoiled it in the end.

For me that's a positive development, if we can continue like this, i don't think we are going to get relegated.

We have won some games so far, so some confidence should be there.

Reaching top 3 has become really difficult now, most likely we have to refrain from that goal.

That realism should be mentioned.

The start of the upcoming week will be very exciting, i hope that the sack isn't coming, it could happen, sadly.

Melanicus and Muzchap like this

Our form is atrocious

Just basic logic, Dortmund,Liverpool and Spurs last season were every bit as horrible as we are now yet all finished top 8, the former were bottom in New year yet no one thought they were seriously going down.

We, like they, have too muxh individual quality in the squad to be in relegation places or close after 38 games, its not arrogance, its just fact.

If we end the season relegated or within 15 points of it, I'll terminate my account here and not eat Pizza for a year.

Muzchap, Kieran. and stroey like this

Just basic logic, Dortmund,Liverpool and Spurs last season were every bit as horrible as we are now yet all finished top 8, the former were bottom in New year yet no one thought they were seriously going down.

We, like they, have too muxh individual quality in the squad to be in relegation places or close after 38 games, its not arrogance, its just fact.

If we end the season relegated or within 15 points of it, I'll terminate my account here and not eat Pizza for a year.

Totally agree with you Tom about us being relegated.

But about us and our future with Mourinho. A real head v. heart moment isn't it Tom? Fucking wild tbh.

Tomo likes this

Totally agree with you Tom about us being relegated.

But about us and our future with Mourinho. A real head v. heart moment isn't it Tom? Fucking wild tbh.

Absolutely,keep switching between in and out at the moment, I feel like an Arsenal fan.

Kieran. likes this