The Mourinho Thread

He just branded the decision by the FA "a disgrace". a leopard never changes its spot SMH. he will never learn/change. I hope they increase future ban/punishment if he continues on the same path.

Every word he said tonight was true and we all know that. Mr.Wenger is allowed to speak everything, push the manager in thechnical are and they not punish him. Stop with this irony.

Roman Abramovich PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER ALREADY.

HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU WANT MOURINHO TO DAMAGE THE IMAGE OF OUR CHELSEA FC CLUB. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

MY NEW YEARS EVE AND NEW YEARS DAY WILL COME EARLY. IF CHELSEA SACK MOURINHO BEFORE DECEMBER 2015 /JANUARY 2016.

HURRY UP ROMAN. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE OF MOURINHO.

He just branded the decision by the FA "a disgrace". a leopard never changes its spot SMH. he will never learn/change. I hope they increase future ban/punishment if he continues on the same path.

It is a disgrace

Everything he said was exactly spot on. How is anything he said wrong? :blink:

So Mourinho isn´t allowed to defend himself or the club?, you´re deluded, everything he said is true, always has been, there is clearly a campaign against Chelsea and Mourinho, specially with referees, be it not awarding penalties, making wrong calls, booking players for diving when it´s clearly a foul, punishing players unfairly on and off the pitch, and countless other things. The reality now is others go unpunished ( Wenger pushing Mourinho, criticizing the refs, etc ), but they don´t hesitate for one second to target and punish us. Mou actually has the guts to stand up to that joke of an FA and say it how it is, he will not be a muppet for those bastards in charge, that´s what i love about the man, he stands up for himself and the club and doesn´t take bullsh*t from anyone. The only way those muppets in the FA know how to respond is with silly bans and fines, 50.000 pounds??? are you farking kidding me? i know it´s peanuts for Mou, but that´s irrational and unnecessary, i´m sorry but that is out of spite, bunch of cowardly twats, with no consistency whatsoever, they can all burn in hell for all i care. I would take the lot of them to court, because this is getting out of hand, why just Chelsea and not the other club`s managers or players? Show some farking consistency for once in your miserable lives, you karnts. I´m out.

Hopefully next time one of these muppet refs does something José calls him weak and naive post match.

Apparently you're permitted to criticize the referees ability or performance. Call one incompetent and let's see if José gets fined. My guess is yes.

Ofcourse this is the type of response I expected. biased to the core. Apparently the English FA, Spanish and Italian media and FA all have an agenda against him and his teams. It's just so happens that the controversy that seems to follow him around every club he goes are not his fault and the whole world are out to get poor old jose.

It's time he takes a hard look at himself in the mirror and start taking responsibilities for his actions (if he's ever capable of that). All things considered, he's actually gotten away with quite a few professional misconduct since he arrived, many jabs at referees and opposition managers and players that haven't been punished. Majority of his senseless rants about "conspiracy against chelsea" were ignored as well. And the gullible people that have fallen for the "He's doing it and saying it to take pressure off his players" "classic jose mind games" (as if that's a justification for being controversial and unprofessional) do not help matters either.

Mourinho was wrong to criticze the referee's decisions in the Southampton match but you can't say he's wrong here about the FA's inconsistency.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/15/jose-mourinho-chelsea-fa-fine-disgrace-electronic-tag

The most baffling thing about the punishment is the stadium ban. Had the FA handed him a touchline ban, then I can understand. But a stadium ban because of some comments made about the referee?! :doh:

Why just for once can he not stop the bull shit ..THERE is no agenda except the one in his mind .. No I don't even think he believes it .. IT IS BEYOND TEDIOUS

Mourinho was wrong to criticze the referee's decisions in the Southampton match but you can't say he's wrong here about the FA's inconsistency.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/15/jose-mourinho-chelsea-fa-fine-disgrace-electronic-tag

The most baffling thing about the punishment is the stadium ban. Had the FA handed him a touchline ban, then I can understand. But a stadium ban because of some comments made about the referee?! :doh:

Clear campaign against us, i wouldn´t be surprised that the fact that Mourinho is portuguese and succesful, and the FA being english and all, are just butthurt from England´s failures against Portugal, 2004 and 2006 and are acting out of spite and Chelsea are paying the price for it too. Not trying to create conspiracies here, it´s just that nothing surprises me these days and if that were to be true, it would be a new low, but it´s probably just the fact that it´s Chelsea.

Clear campaign against us, i wouldn´t be surprised that the fact that Mourinho is portuguese and succesful, and the FA being english and all, are just butthurt from England´s failures against Portugal, 2004 and 2006 and are acting out of spite and Chelsea are paying the price for it too. Not trying to create conspiracies here, it´s just that nothing surprises me these days and if that were to be true, it would be a new low, but it´s probably just the fact that it´s Chelsea.

but it is well known the English hate the French almost as much the Germans and The Portuguese are actually our oldest Ally . YET we never punish Wenger... so just keep on writing your own version of History .

After all you have a great mentor

Ofcourse this is the type of response I expected. biased to the core. Apparently the English FA, Spanish and Italian media and FA all have an agenda against him and his teams. It's just so happens that the controversy that seems to follow him around every club he goes are not his fault and the whole world are out to get poor old jose.

It's time he takes a hard look at himself in the mirror and start taking responsibilities for his actions (if he's ever capable of that). All things considered, he's actually gotten away with quite a few professional misconduct since he arrived, many jabs at referees and opposition managers and players that haven't been punished. Majority of his senseless rants about "conspiracy against chelsea" were ignored as well. And the gullible people that have fallen for the "He's doing it and saying it to take pressure off his players" "classic jose mind games" (as if that's a justification for being controversial and unprofessional) do not help matters either.

What discipline has Wenger received for his comments and his actions? Shoving Mourinho? That's Okay. Calling the referee a liar? You'll just get a fine and a warning. You threaten people? We'll take away your ban and "reprimand" you for it. If you kick a water bottle and you're Wenger, you'll get sent off and then get an apology from the referees. Mourinho? You'll probably be publicly beheaded. The only other manager I've seen disciplined so much is Ferguson, and he was admired for it.

I know, Mourinho shouldn't have said what he said, because it made no sense. But the FA needs to pull its head out of its ass and figure out what deserves what. You can't go around giving managers bans for making comments about a refereeing decision, and not even discipline a shove of an opponent.

What discipline has Wenger received for his comments and his actions? Shoving Mourinho? That's Okay. Calling the referee a liar? You'll just get a fine and a warning. You threaten people? We'll take away your ban and "reprimand" you for it. If you kick a water bottle and you're Wenger, you'll get sent off and then get an apology from the referees. Mourinho? You'll probably be publicly beheaded. The only other manager I've seen disciplined so much is Ferguson, and he was admired for it.

I know, Mourinho shouldn't have said what he said, because it made no sense. But the FA needs to pull its head out of its ass and figure out what deserves what. You can't go around giving managers bans for making comments about a refereeing decision, and not even discipline a shove of an opponent.

And mourinho has also gotten away with a few of his own. Even if the system was imperfect (which it is, just like any other systems really) An intelligent, professional and responsible manager would do everything possible to avoid giving the FA ammunition to punish him and his team. What made his controversial remark bizzare is that it wasn't even a remotely legitimate shout (That was never a penalty i a million years but ironically Southampton had two legitimate pens denied) If you are going to criticize the authorities atleast make sure you have a solid case.