The Mourinho Thread

So much worries about Joses future job possibilities.

They won't take him, he plays boring Football and wins you trophies, but he is the devil!

Nooooooooooooo

You don't like him but he already is in your heads, big time, haha

Everyone has his own opinion.

I don't think that Jose would have Problems by finding a new Club.

United, City, Spurs, PSG, even Perez would take him in a heartbeat.

The national Job is an option too, seeing Ronald again, that would be fun.

But not going to happen soon,

because he is one of us and not running away...

fucking love you Jose, great guy and good for the Club in the longterm!

I can guaranteed you that if by the end of December instead of improving we have gone even more backwards he will be gone.

It's all good to support him, but only as long as there is improvement.

If there is non after 2 months he's a goner.

And improvement I mean by at least top 4, because winning the Tittle might be too late.

Backwards is if we are stuck in relegation battle even in December!

Interesting article about the "dread vote of confidence":

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/11914650/How-long-does-Jose-Mourinho-have-at-Chelsea-after-

receiving-dreaded-vote-of-confidence.html

"Clearly, when a board is forced into a position where it feels it is necessary to voice their support for the manager, they are already considering his role at the club."

Even found this in the Liverpool Forum, some fans saying they should act quicly and grab Klopp as soon as possible:

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/378658-Mourinho-gets-the-dreaded-vote-of-confidence

To be honest, If I wanted Mourinho to stay, I would be really worried about the official statement from days ago.

Strange - why do we automatically need new players?

I'm more than confident that with a change of formation, dropping some players and bringing others in we have enough in our locker to challenge for the Top 4 positions. Let me caveat that by saying if another manager came in, picked on merit and expanded our attacking play we would be fine. We don't need a tactical genius - we just need a manager that understand attacking shape, pressing and pass/move - all the things we seem to fail at - it's like watching a Sunday football team.

nice to see that since the Board backed Mourinho - people no longer want him gone. I wonder how many will change their mind if we lose at Villa. This - I will give him one more game - exercise is futile and the Board have dropped a clanger.

It isn't that the club needs new players (or that I believe so) but new managers do often bring in people that they are familiar with.

Interesting article about the "dread vote of confidence":

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/jose-mourinho/11914650/How-long-does-Jose-Mourinho-have-at-Chelsea-after-

receiving-dreaded-vote-of-confidence.html

"Clearly, when a board is forced into a position where it feels it is necessary to voice their support for the manager, they are already considering his role at the club."

Even found this in the Liverpool Forum, some fans saying they should act quicly and grab Klopp as soon as possible:

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/378658-Mourinho-gets-the-dreaded-vote-of-confidence

To be honest, If I wanted Mourinho to stay, I would be really worried about the official statement from days ago.

wow, tbh this is very interesting.

Jose Mourinho is the best coach Chelsea have ever had... people haven't forgotten his success, says midfielder Cesc Fabregas

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3263897/Jose-Mourinho-best-coach-Chelsea-people-haven-t-forgotten-success-says-midfielder-Cesc-Fabregas.html#ixzz3nvdq0haD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think the statement made by the club a couple of days ago is huge.

At this point I want him gone, but I can't decide if in the middle of the season or by the end of it.

But if he stays longer, as long as he starts giving some answers to the team's problems and drilling better our phases, transitions and especially attack, I won't mind if he stays.

The fact is Chelsea is known as a club that keeps their business very quiet, even firing managers. If this is the first time in the Roman era that the club went out of his usual way to state they're supporting the manager, so people eager to see him gone should be worried now because I think it's a landmark by the club to state such a thing. Ever since he came back both him and the club kept the same things being said, that they were both in this for the long haul and I think that's just refreshing people's memory.

Unlike some people here, Chelsea can obviously survive a season without UCL, it'll have some negative impact in the books, and business, but with the new TV deal it won't be that much of a damage... maybe players we might pursue won't be willing to come here, but then we regroup, do as United did (preferably also missing Europa League, I'd rather us to finish out of top 6-7 and play only domestically next season than go for another good for nothing competition that will only tire our players).

It's not the end of the world be out of UCL although is uncomfortable as fuck. We aren't Liverpool, we didn't have a couple of fluke seasons beyond our real capabilities. We were solid for over a decade and that's why if we happen to be out of UCL next year we won't suffer too much from it.

I do hope by next season he isn't our manager anymore, but for God's sake, I love Chelsea too much to go years without watching and that's what's going to happen if Pep ever comes here. I refuse to watch that man.

I think it's worth noting that at the end of the season there's going to be the european championship. Lots of NT managers will probably get the sack or resign from their duties.
I really hope he'll turn it around and bring us out of the awkward situation we're in, but if he won't, it'll be worth looking into that.

I think it's worth noting that at the end of the season there's going to be the european championship. Lots of NT managers will probably get the sack or resign from their duties.

I really hope he'll turn it around and bring us out of the awkward situation we're in, but if he won't, it'll be worth looking into that.

I would love to see Conte as Chelsea manager. He can build a squad for consistent success, knows how to motivate players. He would not have any problems working with the board. He is the perfect coach for us.

I would love to see Conte as Chelsea manager. He can build a squad for consistent success, knows how to motivate players. He would not have any problems working with the board. He is the perfect coach for us.

Del Bosque? Low?

I'm not sure about Conte, i have a love-hate relationship with him, but it would be a massive test for him to come to Chelsea, winning the serie a with Juve is really not that much of an achievement. It is true however that Italy is still unbeaten in the qualifying group, even with some unconvincing performances.

However :D when an italian comes to Chelsea be it as a player or as a manager, massive stuff tends to happen.

I would be curious to see what would happen if Del Bosque would be our manager, considering that our main core of players is spanish.

Hodgson? :ph34r: