The Mourinho Thread

thanks but but not sure why they are allowed to run wild

Because they are glory hunters protected by a glory hunter who runs this forum which could not collect even a pound from its members last month. Mourinho brought them glory, so no matter what he does they will follow, adore and protect him like any pathetic glory hunter would do.

I wish there was an ignore button to ignore Mourinho as I hate this guy but now I think differently about his third seasons. I would not say he is using controlled motivation but he gets motivated when he is the underdog and does not know what to do when he is on top.

At Real he said that he went there to remove Barca from top and he did, but once you are on top what are you going to do? Mourinho does not know what to do when he is in on top.

He might be frustrated that City is outspending us and he does not get every player he wants but I have a hunch that he feels like an underdog again. Every manager has his favorites and makes mistakes in transfers/team selection, changing the manager does not change this fact.

So I think he might be the right manager when we build the stadium if he realizes that there won't be another Ferguson. He should aim for winning the CL more than Ferguson or any other manager did and leave his mark in British football that way.

Because they are glory hunters protected by a glory hunter who runs this forum which could not collect even a pound from its members last month. Mourinho brought them glory, so no matter what he does they will follow, adore and protect him like any pathetic glory hunter would do.

We, the forum staff, can never win, can we? If we are too strict with the rules, people will moan. If we are too lenient, people also moan. If we are as 'evil' as some of you lot make us out to be, at least half of the members will be gone by now. And taking pot shots at the forum for not getting donation is just unnecessary and pathetic.

just unnecessary and pathetic.

So is calling fans who want Jose out as shit and bastard mate. I wish you could respond to those messages as well.

I did not mean the whole staff btw, but it seems you just have titles and can't say anything to the guy who gave you that title.

So is calling fans who want Jose out as shit and bastard mate. I wish you could respond to those messages as well.

I did not mean the whole staff btw, but it seems you just have titles and can't say anything to the guy who gave you that title.

But that's not exactly the point here, is it? Besides, you calling others glory hunters isn't much different than what the other members said.

But that's not exactly the point here, is it? Besides, you calling others glory hunters isn't much different than what the other members said.

No it was exactly my point. You can't run wild and call people shit, bastard etc, and expect them to donate.

Also you just reply to me. If it was not different why did not you reply to your boss here who calls members bastards? Are you afraid of losing your admin title?

I did not get mothers involved by calling people as bastards btw.

who are these 'glory hunters' that you are referring to?

Ive been thinking, Say this was Jose first time in charge of Chelsea and he is 3 season in and only won 2 cups and we are still in the situation we are in now, would you guys still want him in charge? Remember this is the first time he was in charge. Other top managers have been sacked for about the same.

And no i dont want him sacked but i wouldn't be upset if he left at the end of the season

Seems 'convenient' of Terry to milk the situation by doing a solo warm-down after the game, knowing the fans will chant his name, the media will pick up on it and write more negative stuff about Mourinho and the club.

Yes of course Terry knows how to play to the crowd. But Mourinho doesn't need help with the media and negative articles he's completely playing in to their hands. Lets hope he doesn't mention Wenger this weekend concentrate on team matters.

Ive been thinking, Say this was Jose first time in charge of Chelsea and he is 3 season in and only won 2 cups and we are still in the situation we are in now, would you guys still want him in charge? Remember this is the first time he was in charge. Other top managers have been sacked for about the same.

This is the only post that's made me 'think' in a while, it's a good one.

I was going to type out a thoughtful answer now but i feel like the gist should be obvious.

If this was his first tenure, or he was managing us with a clean slate and no glorious track record, this return wouldn't have been accepted, and he'd already be gone. Probably after winning the title last season. Winning doesn't mean you stay on here. (Di Matteo I'm thinking) (Ancelotti too)

This is the only post that's made me 'think' in a while, it's a good one.

I was going to type out a thoughtful answer now but i feel like the gist should be obvious.

If this was his first tenure, or he was managing us with a clean slate and no glorious track record, this return wouldn't have been accepted, and he'd already be gone. Probably after winning the title last season. Winning doesn't mean you stay on here. (Di Matteo I'm thinking) (Ancelotti too)

Exactly. The point is Mourinho has got a lot of credit in the bank and a lot of fans have got a lot of affection for him absolutely fair enough. But his inability to change things when they obviously need changing is riling fans again absolutely fair enough.

Its obvious that there is a problem in the dressing room. It may have even began in preseason. Have you guys noticed Oscar's reaction after scoring our first goal against Swansea(was it?) ? He turned around to the bench and gesticulated angrily. Jose wasn't even moved.... anyway, I believe the board should stand firm with Mou in case of any mutiny. Days of player-power should never comeback. It was a major Achilles heel of the club.