The Mourinho Thread

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace - Jose Mourinho pre-match press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fTqEXujoc

First question was about the game? I'm shocked! :o

At least Mourinho was in a good mood during the presser - had the time to make jokes and poke fun at a journalist. A shame though that no one asked him about Bamford. I know he can't play this game but it would be nice if someone had asked him about the loan at Crystal Palace. Hope they did ask him in the briefing with the papers.

Short term is the correct term you are looking for. Only a threat in the short term. Lets face it once Toure retires and Aguero goes to Madrid, Man City's attacking power is pretty much gone.

Well...

There's truth in that of course but, in my opinion, City have shown themselves to be better judges of top quality players than we are. We have never signed a Silva, a Zabaleta or a Ya-Ya* and when we had the chance to sign Aguero our manager didn't fancy him.

My point is that while City will lose players, they have shown themselves very capable of retooling well enough to stay ultra competitive.

*I know many people will offer Essien as a Ya-Ya alternative but I'd take the City man every time.

Like anyone takes FIFA seriously anymore. FIFA have their own problems. We in the USA, usually say " the 15 minutes of fame is over" next? No one really cares anymore. Its all about getting Pogba, the next CD, Champions league wins and more wins in the EPL. Whatever!

Don't know what to make of it using young players when down.

I can see two situation. He will used it as an excuse to the poor game that he was using "youth" and then never play the kids again.

Or this is the beginning of him trusting younger players.

One will only hope that the second option is the one he has in mind but with Mourinho lack of youth integration we can't put it past him.

Only way we will know is by sustainable time.

Read this again TOMO!!!

Sustainable time not one game here and there and that's it.

I didn't want to believe that 3rd season syndrome but this is getting serious.

Kennedy at leftback while baba on the bench???

Subbing off Azpilicueta instead of ivanovic???

Falcao instead of Remy???

Both his tactics and subs are now becoming shit, wtf is going on???