The Mourinho Thread

Its a long season. No worries here. I wish this forum had the favorites button so you can save some of these comments here. This is not a Chelsea forum, this seems more a like whine and moan forum. Big deal we lost, everyone loses at some time or the other. We lost last year too to Spurs, now what? Disband the team. We will be ok.

No worries? We didn't sign any player who could make our team any better than last seasons team and today we got embarrassed by our main title rival.

I got a feeling that something happened between Mourinho and Terry during halftime? To sub your best central back and captain that has played all games last season for Zouma (nothing against him)? Maybe Terry told his concerns to Mourinho about the tactics, I don't know, I'm just guessing. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

What are you talking about? JT sucked this game period. He gave Aguero how many chances. Begovic kept us in the game. Considering all the drama of the week, we are ok. We've weathered the storm.

No worries? We didn't sign any player who could make our team any better than last seasons team and today we got embarrassed by our main title rival.

There's still 2 weeks left in the transfer window, I'll be worried if we don't get anyone by then.

Football is not about buying every player in sight. Still no worries. We have a squad, they are just slow coming out of the gate.

Football is not about buying every player in sight. Still no worries. We have a squad, they are just slow coming out of the gate.

History has shown, in the PL, you can't come out of the gate slow. Chelsea's fast start last year is what won them the title.

So Mourinho said terry is too slow to handle the pace of aguero, that's why he subbed him off so that we can press higher and hold more possession.

But our whole backline bar Azpilicueta has this problem. We can't attack well because they are too slow and stay too deep for us to press high and handle counterattacks. See how kolarov showed us how wing play should be done.

There's a middle zone between hating on Mourinho and worshipping him blindly.

We all know we need improvements, but none of us is sure about the source of our lack of investement in the transfer market.

Now what surprises me, is people saying that he's been "found out", aren't you the same guys who were asking for actual offensive football before the game ? Affraid of parking the bus ? Isn't that what we did in the second half ? Offensive football ? Didn't we concede two goals ?

Stop hating on him, we need reinforcements, he knows it, it's up to him and the board, we don't know who doesn't want to make the deals go through, we were champions 3 months ago, we didn't suddenly lose all our strengths, and we were playing the joint title favourites away, so calma.

We'll make the counts at the end of the season, talking about the situation here doesn't change anything anyway.