The Mourinho Thread

then why does Jose give them a reason all the fucking time? I'm tiered of this drama queen. Why can't he just get on with his job like other managers?

u have to take the rough and the smooth with jose i wouldnt change jose for the world

In any company, she would be fired for even less stupid things than that. If a nurse in the hospital undermines the authority of one of the head doctors she will face the consequences according to the contract agreement.

Vangaal said Valdés wasn't training hard enough, Valdés went to twitter to post pictures of him training with the under 18 team to prove he was wrong, then vangaal signs Romero the following week as retribution. But its not Mourinho or Chelsea(the most hated club in the world) so it won't sell in the papers.....

She would absolutely not be fired for saying thank you to her supporters at any other company... She didn't do anything wrong, she was doing her job.

In the real world there's the law, trade unions etc.

No chance she would've been fired.

She would absolutely not be fired for saying thank you to her supporters at any other company... She didn't do anything wrong, she was doing her job.

If she got chewed out by her manager and went through company media thanking supporters she most certainly would have, especially in a position as replaceable as assistant physio.

I assume all this pointless debating is occurring merely because some people have had nothing of substance to talk about for the last 2 months. I would recommend these people find something important to indulge in and discuss about during the offseason.

It's literally been 1 game into the season and we're fighting among each other as though we just got relegated! Calm down, watch how things go and when we have a larger sample size to analyse, make a judgement!

Arsenal just lost 2-0 at home to West Ham, several other teams suffered tough losses this matchweek - are there seasons over too?

Calm down, watch how the season goes and then decide what you think about Mourinho. Many teams have had poor preseasons/starts to the season and went onto become Champions. Just look to some recent examples which I really don't need to list.

It might be, that several fans were spoiled after what I'd say was quite a 'boring title season' as we seemingly strolled to a league title little effort and few obstacles. If you honestly expect that to be the case again this season, then I'm afraid you're being quite naive.

I certainly don't defend Mourinho's treatment of Eva and frankly speaking, it severely angered me to read what happened to her.

I will reserve my judgement of Mourinho once I've seen enough matches as for now, well to simply put it.......

IT'S ONLY BEEN 1 GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting that message on Facebook is not doing her job. As a backroom staff member you should not seek the spotlights. Your job is to help the team and the players discreetly. As a professional you're basically a unit, a number, a machine, you should not have an ego in public. She can post what ever she wants as the person Eva, but as the Chelsea doctor Eva you have restrictions.

By posting that message on FB, she basically broke some rules of her function. Plus, she brought the club a lot of extra negative attention. If she just ignored everything and didn't start the Eva vs Jose war, the media would be silent after one day.

Jose on the other hand, is being hired to speak publicly. He has 20 interviews and 10 press conferences every month, it's a part of his job to speak to the media. He has the right to criticize his staff and his players. Whether this criticism is correct or not, or what he says in public is correct or not, this should be reviewed by the people above him (the board and Roman) and not Chelsea doctor Eva.

1)Jose has not once said her name at all he said the whole department

2) She should have kept off social media, and kept this all in house, by her doing that she has bought more negative press on the club

3)If she was a bloke like Jon the other Doctor is, then nothing would have been said at all. All the press seem to forget that Jon ran on first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZWVbmpgiI

Don't be fooled by the video title. Mourinho also blasted Jon Fearn.

lol, Jose did not even pay attention to Eva, as she passed by and said something, and continued to shout at Fearn.