test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

look at Jose Daughter and he allows his daughter to dress like that in Public.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho gets over his early season woes by taking daughter Matilde to the GQ Men of the Year Awards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3226859/Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-gets-early-season-woes-taking-daughter-Matilde-GQ-Men-Year-Awards.html

She doesn't study medicine by any chance? We could use a doctor, and chances are Jose won't get pissed at her the way he did with Eva :ph34r:

Must be hard to have a full grown daughter. Especially if she's attractive. Just the thought of it frightens me. She'd be wearing a sweater covered with pink rhinos if it was up to me.

Imagine going to meet her family for a family lunch and telling them you will get married. No pressure

https://translate.google.co.il/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=iw&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.walla.co.il%2Fitem%2F2889442&edit-text=&act=url

Great article from israeli website...
Shame google translate is shit...
it's about the common things between our situation now ( Before Maccabi) and in 2007/2008 before
rosenburg...
About our problems in 3 areas:
Defence: Ivanovic,Terry and now Tibo.
Midfield: Cesc and Matic.
Attack: Hazard and Costa.
Beigl likes this

Man City won their first four league games, Pellegrini got the Manager of the Month award.

We won our first four league games last season, Mourinho didn't win the award.

The agenda couldn't be anymore obvious.

CMS and iceboy like this

He didn't fill me with confidence for tomorrow. When he said the performances were positive isn't that a sign he will try the same things over and over again ?

It would be major shock if Ivanovic and/or Fabregas were dropped !

Man City won their first four league games, Pellegrini got the Manager of the Month award.

We won our first four league games last season, Mourinho didn't win the award.

The agenda couldn't be anymore obvious.

Not only that but, SKY are all over "LvG press conference up next on SSN" "Live update on Man United coming soon" I mean even SKY are doing updates that flash through to my iPhone about LvG and nobody else running a PC.

For fucks sake. As for the De Gea shit, what a load of fucked up crap that has been, he was only in Madrid less than 2 weeks ago and now it's all a wank fest? Do me a fucking favour will ya....

I think Jose should be very worried .. Not everything is his fault but he has made serious mistakes and he will lose his job if he can't turn things round .

any manager who is willing to play our academy players or bring back our loaned players and give them a chance at Chelsea will get my backing and support. I am tired of Mourinho. I just don't feel it anymore and the Mourinho of the past is just not The Mourinho of The Now/Present.

Fernando, Muzchap and zolayes like this