test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

In that World Cup Sheva was excellent tho playing with injuries .. It did him and us no good in the end perhaps I should put italics everywhere

some think that is more convincing

Well we seriously disagree about that then. After watching him in Germany I posted the opinion, elsewhere, that he was no longer as good as his reputation and that he couldn't help us. One responder told me that I didn't know what I was talking about and offered a load of Sheva's career stats to support his case. I told him that I preferred the evidence of my own eyes to which he replied with more stats. :)

I guess you are saying it was mere coincidence that the conclusion I came to, based on my assessment of Sheva at that tournament, turned out to be correct. Perhaps, perhaps not.

I use italics for emphasis in the hope they add to the clarity of what I'm trying to say. Clarity and persuasiveness are not the same thing.

He genuinely liked London. The only way he'd come back is for Abramovich wanting to ingratiate himself with the fans, and offering the Portugeezer an enormous pot of cash. This wont happen.

You wot m8?

Was I drunk writing that particular post 3 years ago ? Its a bit like asking after a tin of Heinz ..which bean made you fart ? M8.

To bring up a three year old quote is pedantic and childish.

To bring up a three year old quote is pedantic and childish.

Get over it Iggy Azalea..just having a laugh.

You sir a the pedantic one.

Was I drunk writing that particular post 3 years ago ? Its a bit like asking after a tin of Heinz ..which bean made you fart ? M8.

Haha. Did like the Portugeezer thing.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Jose's just trolled the fuck out of the other teams at the Player of the Year awards...fucking legend!

What did he say?