The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho: Loftus-Cheek will be a big surprise next season

If we dont fight for the title this season and if we have no ALCO pressure, Loftus-Cheek would be much more on the ground, "said Mourinho added:

"Believe me, this kid next season will be a big surprise in the Premier League.

2 top class players we have potentially lost in Kevin and Salah due to Mourinho's unexplainable dislike of them. Really hope Zouma becomes that world class player one day so at least he can claims one to his name along with Varane. Haven't seen Mou turn any young potential player into world class yet.

2 top class players we have potentially lost in Kevin and Salah due to Mourinho's unexplainable dislike of them. Really hope Zouma becomes that world class player one day so at least he can claims one to his name along with Varane. Haven't seen Mou turn any young potential player into world class yet.

He prefers quick fixes. Willian and Juan are prime examples of that.

Robben, Cech

LOL you moan a lot, I bet I can find posts from you moaning about Salah when he was here. When we see any of those players playing like that for a real team we can talk.

That's the grass is always greener side for you.

Almost every time we dropped point's in the first 6 month's of Mous return all we heard was "well Rafa........"

If a Chelsea player feels under appreciated by supporter's all they have to do is leave, then suddenly they were always rated.

Hazard is damn close. Besides the odd glimpse he was all flair no end product in his first season.

Schurrle and KdB - in my opinion it is arguable the two of them will go on to become very good footballers, but world class? I can't see that.

But either way, this isn't FIFA15. You can't have a squad of brilliant players, it doesn't work. Look at City.