test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Mourinho will eventually buy his physical and powerful box to box player and his left footed rightwinger.

This is the first time he has a team that doesn't have this type of players.

Laugh1ngMan likes this

No doubt Jose's staff is pretty good in creating news, like Real wanting him back.

¿Guillem Balague works in Jose's staff? he was the first to release the news. Besides he says that Madrid has also contacted with other coaches, not only with Jose.

didierforever likes this

I bet somebody around here has it saved - but it was like pieces of video relevant to what brought Mou down, and web content etc - eg it had Casillas's injury, and Lopez's subsequent transfer etc. Very informative and if someone does have it I'd be grateful to get a copy!

I see, thanks for being helpful!

Out of curiosity, how long do you guys reckon Mou will stay at Chels? I know he speaks of staying indefinitely, but it's kind of difficult to imagine that he would really stay as long as Fergie. I suspect a period of about 6-8 years before he seeks another challenge. Not trying to ruin the mood or that I want him out, just a gut feeling.

Pulis

Pochettino

Parkinson

Pardew

The only managers to defeat Mourinho this season all have surnames beginning with P.

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Domestic competitions, actually since :

29 March 2014 Palace 1-0 Chelsea => Pulis

19 April 2014 Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland => Poyet

:ph34r2:

dUMB likes this

Could Jose's rants finally be working? He kept talking about Chelsea players being unappreciated, especially last year, and bang this year we are sweeping away individual awards.