The Mourinho Thread

Flabbergasted that he took Remy off, not just because he was playing so well but with us struggling to break them down & needing a goal from somewhere you need your firepower on the pitch, when he introduced Drogba, their back 9/10 defenders started looking uncomfortable, 2 up top makes more sense to me when we need to score especially with the clock ticking down.

Loved the way José hugged all the players at the though, his man management skills are second to none, part of the reason it sets great managers apart from good ones.

He made the Fabregas change as expected, but surprisingly he dropped Remy to introduce Drogba and not Ramires. Every other time we were chasing a late win we reverted into 442 with 2 strikers and played more crosses into the box. Today however he only made changes for the same positions and took less risks. It's funny because it's probably the only time we score a late winner this season.

Flabbergasted that he took Remy off, not just because he was playing so well but with us struggling to break them down & needing a goal from somewhere you need your firepower on the pitch, when he introduced Drogba, their back 9/10 defenders started looking uncomfortable, 2 up top makes more sense to me when we need to score especially with the clock ticking down.

Loved the way José hugged all the players at the though, his man management skills are second to none, part of the reason it sets great managers apart from good ones.

If Costa had put in the same exact performance Remy did vs Everton, Mourinho would have played him alongside Drogba. It's already happened this season. Remy even got dropped after scoring and playing well vs Man City. Strikers need continuity and confidence to score goals. Remy is not getting that here. Tells you everything you need to know, sadly.

Anyone still out there still in denial that there actually is a campaign against us? Usually i'm the last person to be all tinfoil hat claiming conspiracy or whatever but it's getting ridiculous now.

The Costa 'stamp', Ivanovic's 'headbutt', Mourinho criticizes referees (correctly), numerous blatant penalties not given.

vs

Nigel Pearson chokes a player, Wenger comes into Mou's touchline area and shoves Mourinho, numerous 50/50s going other team's way, Aguero's double foot stamp on Luiz, Man City & their FFP bullshit.

It's beyond a joke now. And it really is going to make us stronger. I will never forgive the FA for this.

Like Mourinho is trying to make it, it really is One vs All.

rise-against-the-odds.png

against-odds-1954623.jpg

As our friend @supporter says, we're behind Chelsea, and behind our leader Jose.

He'll bring us the title and we will hopefully hold onto it for many years yet.

Fuck BT, Fuck Sky, Fuck the FA, Fuck anyone who's not Chelsea.

KTBFFH

This post has me teary eyed. COME ON CHELSEA! FUCK THE WORLD

This post has me teary eyed. COME ON CHELSEA! FUCK THE WORLD

I'm waiting for the epic impassioned response from the legend that is supporter tbh :P.

I'd follow that guy into war tbh with the passion he puts into what he says.

Anyone still out there still in denial that there actually is a campaign against us? Usually i'm the last person to be all tinfoil hat claiming conspiracy or whatever but it's getting ridiculous now.

The Costa 'stamp', Ivanovic's 'headbutt', Mourinho criticizes referees (correctly), numerous blatant penalties not given.

vs

Nigel Pearson chokes a player, Wenger comes into Mou's touchline area and shoves Mourinho, numerous 50/50s going other team's way, Aguero's double foot stamp on Luiz, Man City & their FFP bullshit.

It's beyond a joke now. And it really is going to make us stronger. I will never forgive the FA for this.

Like Mourinho is trying to make it, it really is One vs All.

rise-against-the-odds.png

against-odds-1954623.jpg

As our friend @supporter says, we're behind Chelsea, and behind our leader Jose.

He'll bring us the title and we will hopefully hold onto it for many years yet.

Fuck BT, Fuck Sky, Fuck the FA, Fuck anyone who's not Chelsea.

KTBFFH

Welcome to Supporter's club :P