The Mourinho Thread

Considering his closest friend died during that week it was difficult to prepare the match, he is pretty much doing better that Jupp in every terms, this season is his second, judge his european record now.

1) I think you didn't read the news about what Tito's wife said about her late husband's 'closest friend' (didn't even talk to Pep); 2) a team that good wouldn't be spanked in two separate legs because of that. 3) There's no comparison between the football that Bayern played and Pep's. Dortmund weakened a lot, there's no strong team in Germany to compare to them. Of course, changes were expected, but he destroyed the team. It doesn't matter what they're winning, but how they went from amazing football to a whole mess in like what? 5 months?

As I said, the excuses for the grass in the neighbor's pile up.

All that said... I'm really fed up with José comments about the support. He should shut the heck up and get the team to continue to produce results. He has no business talking anything - except praise - about support. I'm really disappointed by him this term. Stubborn, late reactions, ultra pragmatic at times and talking shit about those who are way bigger than he'd ever be.

He's really begging us to start to wonder. I'm not supporting 'sack Mourinho', but I'm really not that supportive of him as I used to be, he's saying and doing a lot of BS imo - which I normally have a lot of patience with, but the support thing is impossible to ignore.

Also the idea of just because the team just played some of the best football in the world, means they can do it again. Barca 10-11, one of the best club team in football history...knocked out by us a year later with our worst team in a decade and Real Madrid won the league too. Even if Bayern do win every single trophy this season, no guarantee they will do it again with Pep or someone else next year.

All great teams come to an end at some point, or at least not as good as they WERE at a certain period of time. Therefore all the argument of Pep destroying Heynckes team is not that valid imo. Who to say Madrid wouldn't have still fucked Bayern has Jupp was still in charge.

1) I think you didn't read the news about what Tito's wife said about her late husband's 'closest friend' (didn't even talk to Pep); 2) a team that good wouldn't be spanked in two separate legs because of that. 3) There's no comparison between the football that Bayern played and Pep's. Dortmund weakened a lot, there's no strong team in Germany to compare to them. Of course, changes were expected, but he destroyed the team. It doesn't matter what they're winning, but how they went from amazing football to a whole mess in like what? 5 months?

All that said... I'm really fed up with José comments about the support. He should shut the heck up and get the team to continue to produce results. He has no business talking anything - except praise - about support. I'm really disappointed by him this term. Stubborn, late reactions, ultra pragmatic at times and talking shit about those who are way bigger than he'd ever be.

He's really begging us to start to wonder. I'm not supporting 'sack Mourinho', but I'm really not that supportive of him as I used to be, he's saying and doing a lot of BS imo - which I normally have a lot of patience with, but the support thing is impossible to ignore.

a word of advice from a friend ,, Dont listen to his Press Conferences ,,, Take ALL his comments with a bucket full of salt

( well at least more than a pinch ) and just judge by what you see on the pitch ..

Guys u are talking rubbish. This weak league has 4 CL spot, dortmund trashed arsenal with their A Team( 2nd replay they played half B team).

And if u remember last Year ,Dortmund should have knocked out Real Madrid, just this Mkihrtrreyan missed 100% Chances.

Also remember 10 Men Bayern + 2 Youngster in match with has no purpose dominated Manchester City ( Current Champion) and make them look like fools. Just tiredness and 2 huge mistakes made aguero score.

"I think you didn't read the news about what Tito's wife said about her late husband's 'closest friend' (didn't even talk to Pep)"

I dont give a single damn about what his wife said to the media, if he is ill, Pep is also ill, time doesnt erase memories and feelings, no matter the situation, plus, it would increase Pep's inability to work that time and therefore to be ready for a Semi Final.This is such a poor argument. :Goober:

" a team that good wouldn't be spanked in two separate legs because of that"

The first leg was dominated by the Germans, Muller should've scored, actually, they played very well against the toughest of the opposition with only one season under the belt of someone who changed a lot in their team.Plus, the second leg was lost when Ramos scored, the downfall was total and shit happens in football, if you judge a coach in a match that he lost 4-0 against Madrid, then Mourinho is probably inferior to Guardiola as he lost 5-0 + a Champions League semi final to him.Thats nonsense.

"Of course, changes were expected, but he destroyed the team. It doesn't matter what they're winning, but how they went from amazing football to a whole mess in like what? 5 months?"

It doesn't matter what they're winning ? Actually it matters a lot, you just want to ignore it.A whole mess is a very big statement, do you even watch Bayern ? at least the 7-1 demolishion away against a top Roma team is a perfect example to watch the mess.They are probably the most stylish team in Europe, easily winning their matches in BL, defending very well, and going forward with purpose, tactically they evolved a lot this summer, more ready to cope with counter-attacking teams, but I dont really need to tell you the obvious, stats, games and trophies talk.And amazing is relative, it isnt actually an argument.

"He's really begging us to start to wonder. I'm not supporting 'sack Mourinho', but I'm really not that supportive of him as I used to be, he's saying and doing a lot of BS imo - which I normally have a lot of patience with, but the support thing is impossible to ignore."

Trophies will change your mind, that's what count.

And Mou did just that. Everyone is talking bout his comments on fans and not how shit we played.
This argument is thrown about a lot. Assuming it is true why does Jose hate criticism so much that he'll do anything to deflect attention including putting the entire blame on one of the players (Hazard v Atletico, Schurrle v City) or even the fans?

This argument is thrown about a lot. Assuming it is true why does Jose hate criticism so much that he'll do anything to deflect attention including putting the entire blame on one of the players (Hazard v Atletico, Schurrle v City) or even the fans?

Worked well for quite sometime but now it is kind of a broken record...fans still love it though because it is Mourinho playing some 'mind game' to them. I personally don't care what he says, all I want for him is to change his tactic and mentality a bit away from home. That is the real flaw I still see in him and after 10 years at top level it still hasn't been addressed. All the other stuff like media...etc are pretty much ignorable.

Who is he?

'Jose...' something like that, the German guy that used to swear at everyone on here who comments anything remotely negative toward Jose. Probably got banned so now he doesn't directly do it anymore, but still keeps that tone.

You simply cannot question the magnificent job José has done in the last 18 months, we went from double winners to an inconsistent team struggling to make the top 4, now he has turned us into title contenders under a stringent financial policy, yes he has spent money but he has bought some quality with it whilst balancing the book - if this was Arsenal there would be a media love fest, yet cus its us who have spent large almost a decade then it gets largely over looked?!

However, fans have every right to question his recent comments, my Chelsea friends and I actually commented during the game that our fans were fantastic against Liverpool which they always are away from home, José choice of words were quite frankly embarrassing and ignorant to our 4,500 fans who were a credit to our club.

Its obvious that he is trying to stoke up the fire with our home fans but ffs man, praise your own away fans first then nibble at the prawn sandwich eaters to back the team, think there was also a deflection tactic used to take the pressure away from him and the players cus that performance was shite!

Yeah I said before that l I didn't heard much from the supposed "famous Anfield atmosphere" till they scored a goal.

It was a ghost town almost all night. Our away supporters was class!

As per to talk of mourinho sacking it's straight ludicrous.

The man is doing a good job at the present time.

But there's some red flags being raised as to weather he can do a Fergie.

I think the Ferguson situation was an anomaly that is hard to come by.

So while I don't agree with the sack talks I also can't agree of thinking long term with mourinho.

I will honestly be happy if we just get 5 to 6 years with him.

5 years in today's modern fútbol is a lot.