The Mourinho Thread

I would welcome Jose back with open arms, but not anytime soon. RDM deserves a long term spell at Chelsea and I know the word "stability" is taboo around here but I hope that's what we're getting out of Roberto at the helm.

He will be the best manager ever by the time he retires, there really is no body like him, the confidence he bring's to team's, the assurance he gave our fans.

If the worse happens and RDM gets sacked, then Jose has to return. Im usually against second coming's and have been against a Jose 2nd coming for a long time, but the more i think about it, the more i would want it if Roman pulled the plug on RDM.

I still remember the day he left, i even remember being at work texting everyone saying "WTF?!"

No matter the situation, i'll always want him back here, i'd welcome him back tomorrow if i could. As i see it tho, we're building for 2 years until Robbie's contract is up then Pep will take over and make our players the best team in the world. After Pep is bored again, making us so good that we can't go any further, someone else can have a go, maybe Franco. I don't think Jose will be our manager again but i'd love him to be part of the club again, even tho in my mind, he will always be part of the club anyway.

Would definitely welcome Jose back in a heartbeat any day, any week, any time of the year. What happened 5 years ago should never have happened and it will be painful to watch IF he goes to another English club. Think he still has some unfinished business here at the club.

Can you really imagine him at any other club if he does return to England? It would so out of character for him to manage Manu for example.

Why wouldn't he though? Say if Mancini doesn't do well at City, he might be hired to replace him at the Etihad. And that is seriously a dangerous combination.

Why wouldn't he though? Say if Mancini doesn't do well at City, he might be hired to replace him at the Etihad. And that is seriously a dangerous combination.

I just think it would be out of character for him. Jose is someone who is very passionate in what he does, he becomes a fan of the team and an instant club legend. I mean do you imagine SAF managing Chelsea?

I just think it would be out of character for him. Jose is someone who is very passionate in what he does, he becomes a fan of the team and an instant club legend. I mean do you imagine SAF managing Chelsea?

Nope but I can definitely see him managing another English club, sadly. Plenty out there would take him in as their manager if Roman doesn't want him back and especially when he has been making noise about coming back to England.