test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Papy Djilobodji

Started by Jason,

491 posts in this topic

If you think he will be useless at Chelsea, just start fifa with Chelsea and put him and Zouma at CB. If you aren't still entertained play with a formation with 2 Strikers and put again Djilo and Zouma as ST :)

Imagine he Fckng becoming as good as Azpi for fckng cheap prize, we would have big, strong and black CB duo with Zouma.

Lol

Stats likes this

Imagine he Fckng becoming as good as Azpi for fckng cheap prize, we would have big, strong and black CB duo with Zouma.

atleast azpi was well known and highly rated before coming to chelsea.

i feel sorry for dis guy. theres no way he's gonna play 10 games all together

atleast azpi was well known and highly rated before coming to chelsea.

i feel sorry for dis guy. theres no way he's gonna play 10 games all together

If it's true and the board went behind Jose's back, then I'd be surprised if he got 10 minutes let alone 10 games. Did even Filipe Luis get 10 games?

If he starts against Everton and scythes Lukaku in half I'll sing his name.

Better yet, I want him to headbutt Martinez.

Even Mou would love him then!

If he starts against Everton and scythes Lukaku in half I'll sing his name.

Better yet, I want him to headbutt Martinez.

Nah Want Happy to do that. You seen the size of his nut!

CN1fZleWgAEveFW.png

I see the photographer has got the shirt strategically placed.

Fernando likes this

Haven´t really seen him play, but if he really gives it all, I´ll welcome him with open arms. Hope he gets some matches

If it's true and the board went behind Jose's back, then I'd be surprised if he got 10 minutes let alone 10 games. Did even Filipe Luis get 10 games?

Luis played 26 matches in all competitions last season, with 20 of them being starts.

Have we nobody in the academy who is promising enough to promote.? Hope this guy is good, otherwise it will send out a very negative message to our young uns

My only complain is that he is absolute piss with the ball and that is a no-go for today standards (just seen the videos tho) Even more here where we need more players to know how to play with ball, not less.

But i guess he could be quite good at defendig and that afterall is what CB realy has to do.

Still don't know what to make but for 2.2M or whatever if hes shite hardly anything but if hes good or even decent to an extent, pretty good money for that.