Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

There is a guy who is way better: Nkoulou from Marseille and he can move beacause he has only one year contract.

He's not Thiago Silva but has technics, not bad on the ball. Very solid.

For example he's way better than Sakho.

But please not Djibolodji.

Everybody is making joke about this, here in Paris. They don't understand how Mourinho can buy Djibo.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a pathetic buy....

I can bet everything I have that you havent seen this guy play. (actual matches not youtube)

People on here actually think they know better than our scouting network. Yes we didnt get our first few choices but that doesnt mean this guy is useless.

Looking him up, I thought I'd come across some 18-year-old who is already a starter for a Ligue 1 side. Turns out he turns 27 this year.

I'm sure the club can purchase someone with more pedigree. I don't think this is true.

Looking him up, I thought I'd come across some 18-year-old who is already a starter for a Ligue 1 side. Turns out he turns 27 this year.

I'm sure the club can purchase someone with more pedigree. I don't think this is true.

It is. From Pogba and Stones to Papy fecking Djilobodji :Goober:

Djilobodji is not average he is a good defender.

Last year I played an auction draft for Ligue1 with friends.

We were 7 and all know the league very well.

At the end of the draft, i had no money left, and needed a CB.

So I took Djibolodji for one euro, I know him pretty well.

He's exactly the kind of CB that L1 produce a lot. No technics, very strong physically.

Don't look at Nantes defensive stats, it doesn't mean their CB are good.

In L1 it depends on the style of the team and Nantes has a very defensive style.

With L1 lacking of very good stricker, if you play this style, you won't have a lot of goals against you.

FC Nantes have confirmed to @francefootball an agreement exists with #CFCcfc.png for Senegalese defender Papy Djilobodji.

Wow.

He's been playing for Nantes since 2010. 2 international caps to his name apparently. So the Ligue 1 sides have been sleeping? This all seems highly peculiar.

Let's not jump to conclusions and act like he's shit; people were calling for fucking youth players to come in, yet we sign a guy who's experienced and played at a high level for a good while for a small fee, yet people go bat shit crazy and call it a "Panic buy!" I think panicking would be relying on youth players whom are a lot more inexperienced at a good level.