test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Papy Djilobodji

Started by Jason,

491 posts in this topic

this is douglas costa in january all over again, fans who have never seen him play think hes a nobody not good enough when he is actually a gem.

this is douglas costa in january all over again, fans who have never seen him play think hes a nobody not good enough when he is actually a gem.

not that good...

Welcome and good luck. The way some fans are reacting to this signing this guy needs to hit the ground running to win their support.

The opposite I think tbh, people are rightly underwhelmed by this signing, the sarcasm is aimed at the board not the player. If he turns out good people will love him.

FUN FACT: His teammates actually call him "Le Trépied" (tripod in English). Apparently he can do a handstand and his dick still touches the ground.

The fitted special new shirts for him as well.

10017125.gif

The Mak, Roquila and Unionjack like this

What the hell did you have to type into google to find this image? Do I even want to know?

Hahahaha Gentlemen never tell :-)

Pizy likes this

I got no idea about you bruv but as you're now wearing a Chelsea jersey you're ok for me. Best of luck to us both!

Rolfs was so big he put a shoe on it!

Stingray likes this

News from l'Equipe said today, Mourinho doesn't know him and called his good friend Luis Campos for advices after the board took the décision. He was not very happy of what he heard.

It's the board who bought Djibo.

For me he's not a player for Chelsea but only cost 4ME so who cares....

GL to him.