test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Everton 3-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

166 posts in this topic

Sanchez-Ivanovic will be fun to watch, can't wait for it.

Time for Wenger to put a consecutive second win past José.

Would be ironic if Wenger, his most hated adversary to be the guy that officially ends his Chelsea career for good. Such is football haha

Muzchap, TheIceMan and Mission like this

Would be ironic if Wenger, his most hated adversary to be the guy that officially ends his Chelsea career for good. Such is football haha

Ouch! I really don't want to see that happen :(

Essien19 and MichaelDance like this

I really am disappointed… We won the last season without Lampard (he was amazing), and we have the same team minus Falcao and Pedro, and we can't win a single game (minus west from) what the hell happened?

I love Mourinho but come on he needs a kick up the backside to find out why we are slacking, why we are loosing our defence and what's going wrong that's his job.

If I was Roman I would make a new contract for everyone stating after 6 poor games they have a wage decrease, after 6 games of wins or draws they can get that back. Because the players need to get their passion back because at the moment we are awful.

Starman60 and Muzchap like this

Yeah...City just won the league.

Hopefully not, and we can get back in form but what's going on :s and Mourinho needs to find the weak leak or a new formation style :D but yeah so annoyed.

City look on unstoppable the same way we did last season ffs

Roll on November :D if that can come faster maybe they will get our bug and we'll pick up.

You are praising Matic, but he was responsible for firs lost goal as well..

Kennedy with Cuadrado like performance.

Costa is really shit on dribbling...

Roll on November :D if that can come faster maybe they will get our bug and we'll pick up.

the last time chelsea were outta the title race early we won the champions league and the fa cup ??
Leif likes this

I'm genuinely expecting a defeat.

I think we will beat Arsenal but that will by no means mean the struggle over.

Arsenal have a massive inferiority complex with us, even if you look at the Shield I know they won but everyone else has been creating chances at will against us and they barely really created anything.

MichaelDance likes this

Glad I didn't wake up for this :D

more defeats like these and I won't feel guilty for sleeping till 9am on a saturday/sunday morning.

I am kind of sick listening to Mourinho saying "we player better","we deserved better","we should have won" pathetic! especially when I haven't watched the match and after reading comments on this forum.

Green Lantern18 likes this

the last time chelsea were outta the title race early we won the champions league and the fa cup

Would be nice but the way we are going this season so far we need to turn up the gears else we'll be the first team out of Europe.

wow one more loss and we will be in relegation zone ! never saw that coming. I knew we weren't good enough to defend title never thought we won't be good enough for premier league.

So much for making fun of liverpool and other clubs. They atleast didn't such a horrible start in ages.

Our club is getting lousy claiming we never buy bad players *sighs*.

We wasted the transfer window and didn't address any of our main concerns going into this season. All the ruthless selling of good players is coming back to bite us.

No motivation, no urgency, no fighting spirit! No one in the pitch willing to put up a fight.

As much as I love Mourinho, he must go. No signs of improvement or us going into the right direction whatsoever.

that means wenger wont have exist this day. Jose will get this together get a hold of yourselfs

MichaelDance likes this

Jose has handed the best gift of all for giving the title to Mancs early season now they focus on winning the CL and other trophies from now on....

Fuck Ivanovic, Costa Fabregas, Cahill and (Terry partially) for being horse shit so far....

Im getting sick of Jose TBH his antics and tactics are well being worn out for some time now i think its time for him to change club again....i love him BTW but it seems he lost it this time.... (Maybe he's into this GQ Men shit awards and stuff now and he wants to continue on show biz and probably he got some body and look for it to succeed....)

Costa too he has nothing to offer any more he cant even bully any body anymore let alone get back to his scoring spree.... i'm getting sick of him

The season is officially over for us now and dont even think of focusing UCL cos its way out of our league but look at bright side

Bye till next season.