Everton 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Ivanovic was bad today again but let's not hide the fact that the whole defence were beyond poor. IMO Azpi was as bad as Ivan. Terry and Kompany have switched again. 2 seasons ago Kompany had the role of best CB in the league. Last season he faltered and Terry played his best ever season.This time round now, Kompany is back to his best and Terry looks a shadow of the CB we saw last season.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no comparison between second half of the season to now.

In the former we were just getting the job done, I never felt we couldn't win, now we could have Watford at home and I'll fear defeat.

Although we have Arsenal at home next, we usually win that one regardless of what form we are in.

I'm genuinely expecting a defeat.

Sanchez-Ivanovic will be fun to watch, can't wait for it.

Time for Wenger to put a consecutive second win past José.

Would be ironic if Wenger, his most hated adversary to be the guy that officially ends his Chelsea career for good. Such is football haha

I really am disappointed… We won the last season without Lampard (he was amazing), and we have the same team minus Falcao and Pedro, and we can't win a single game (minus west from) what the hell happened?

I love Mourinho but come on he needs a kick up the backside to find out why we are slacking, why we are loosing our defence and what's going wrong that's his job.

If I was Roman I would make a new contract for everyone stating after 6 poor games they have a wage decrease, after 6 games of wins or draws they can get that back. Because the players need to get their passion back because at the moment we are awful.