Everton 3-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

We are playing poverty football right now - can't attack, can't defend, can't even do anything to save our lives at the moment. West Brom must be kicking themselves for giving us all 3 points.

Quite funny that one of my least favroite fixtures to play is our only win so far

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really looked simply fed up with it. It seems he gave up. This is bad.

I'm not sure what's going on, but Mou needs to start working on it and fix it. I don't want to change manager, because I know Mou can do it, but he needs a new approach to the problem.

He's a great manager and psychologist, but obviously he was not paying attention to some things in the team since may.

Shameful approach, shameful attitude, shameful image, desperate moment, lost season (at least in Premier League).

It has been an disgusting match, with an improper attitude of some professional players.

Jose is out of himself. The criticisms against him about "parking the bus" are affecting him, and he is making absurd approaches. It makes no sense to play with Mikel and Ivanovic. Incomprehensible and unacceptable approach.

Diego Costa should understand that he is not a street thug. This guy loses all his quality With absurd fights. With that attitude, Diego is dispensable.

Fabregas is a joke (a very unfunny joke). A shadow of himself. A mirage.

Hazard is not taking a step forward. He hides and is very intermittent. Disappointing performance.

Matic is unknown. Does not seem himself.

We have lost Premier League this season, and now is the time to ONLY bet on the young players: Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Baba, Oscar or Traore. And never to play with Mikel and Ivanovic.

The season is lost. But we can (and must) win FA Cup and League Cup, in addition to fight for Champions League: Not always the best teams win Champions League. In fact, Barcelona was doing a horrible season until January last season, and they ended up winning the treble.

We must fight to be among the top three in Premier League and win FA Cup and League Cup (mandatory) and fight for Champions League. But giving a generational change in our team.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

There phsyical but they can't dominate the game physically in the way the likes of Toure do. Terry and Zouma were poor against Lukaku, Kone and Naismith. Did not match them up physically at all. Zouma has a lot to learn really. People overrate him. If he was good technically and improved his positioning he would be good but right now he lacks that. The thing that helps him with his poor positioning sometimes is his pace but right now I would have Cahill over him for sure.

Sure, I agree with that. I think it's all the more reason for us to start playing a more mobile and dynamic line-up, though.

If having a total of 6/10 physical outfielders in the starting 11 still isn't going to cut it when it comes to winning the physical battle with the opposition, then Mourinho should simply change his player selections and game-plan in such a way that we find some other means to dominate games more readily. I think we have the players in our squad to play a brand of football with more emphasis upon mobility, dynamism, and box-to-box play.

We have lost Premier League this season, and now is the time to ONLY bet on the young players: Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Baba, Oscar or Traore. And never to play with Mikel and Ivanovic.

The only problem is that Mou is the "failure in youth integration",so no chance that RLC or any other youth team player is getting a fair chance.

Ivanovic's downfall makes Malouda's downfall seem like a success.

Hey hey, that's too much. Malouda's downfall has nothing on Ivanovic's. This fucking so called Right-back fell down so bad he created a motherfucking blackhole when he landed.

I've supported chelsea for neary 16 years and this is probably the first time I'm genuinely frightened that we might be in the bottom 3, I was not that worried when Jose was sacked the first time and we had to replace him with Avram Grant, the team is Shit exuse my language, zero morale, zero motivation

Just put on the TV and saw the result...WTF is going on. Only thing is that now I know the result I wont have to watch this embarrassment on MOTD tonight. And reading the comments on here it seems like it was the same shite, just a different day. Is Ivanovich into bondage or something? Fucking hands behind his back 20 yards out from the goals. I said he should be dropped (preferably on his fucking head!!) and until I see some positional or personnel changes I can honestly say that we are fucked.. No pride, passion, heart or desire to play for the manager or club. Jose, get yer finger out and work your so called magic. You're paid a shit load of money, have a shit load of so called stars, so make it fucking work. We are in a worse melt-down than Utd under Moyes, and look how far United have fallen since. This is fucking embarrassing and I am fucking really pissed off. Another weekend where the wife feels the brunt of this. :rant:

Play the fucking kids............At least they would play with a bit of passion.