test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Melanicus

Chelsea Battle Royale

Started by Melanicus,

23 posts in this topic

If there was a battle royale in Chelsea, who would be the last man standing and who would be the first one out?

If you don't know what battle royale is.

It's from a Japanese movie where government captured students and forced them to kill each other.

The first one to go down would probably be Falcao, he would just jog a little bit while Kurt Zouma chews on his arm.

The final two, in my opinion, would probably be Ivanovic and Costa, with Costa winning the fight, because he is a fucking lunatic.

Cahill, because he will just back off from fights and let the others kill one another.

You stole the joke from me :rant:

Oh well....

Traoré the first to go. Costa the last.

was initially thinking it would be about wrestling so would have gone for Branislav..but he`s too slow.the others would catch up or avoid him easily enough.

I`ll go Ramires..run all day and night,i don`t think he would be good at killing others but they would kill each other and the other player left would be too tired to put up much of a fight at the end.

Costa would have the most kills and JT the hardest to kill.

great movie btw,another take on Lord of the Flies...tho wouldn`t want those prone to take ideas from movies too serious to watch it.

First : Cuadrado

Last : JT, Courtois*, Costa, Iva

Azpi: Strongest but his heart is too good to kill his team mates, so he commited suicide.

killer1257 likes this

I was thinking it WWE Battle Royal. I think Mikel would survive even an atomic bomb considering how long he's been here and how limited of a player he is. Some dumb battle royal? Ffourse

First : Cuadrado

Last : JT, Courtois*, Costa, Iva

Azpi: Strongest but his heart is too good to kill his team mates, so he commited suicide.

Why does Courtois have an asterisk beside his name?

My money would be on Costa or Iva. Iva would just head butt everyone after picking Cuadrado up with his pinky and chucking him over the ropes

My money would be on Costa or Iva. Iva would just head butt everyone after picking Cuadrado up with his pinky and chucking him over the ropes

I think Iva and Costa would be outsmarted by others after pissing them off :D

Hazard has skills of killer instinct but just don't know how to finish the job but need one in Costa to get to the end of the movie