Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no way Jose will drop Cesc, I really hope that is not that case for brana, I have stuck by him plenty of times, but enough is enough

13. Tibo

4. Cesc Fabregas

5. Kurt Zouma

6. Baba Rahman

10. Eden Hazard

17. Pedro

19. Diego Costa

21. Nemanja Matic

22. Willian

24. Gary Cahill

28. Cesar Azpilicueta

Subs

1.Asmir Begovic

2.Branislav Ivanovic

7. Ramires

9. Falcao

12. John Mikel Obi

36. Ruben loftus Cheek

00.Kennedy

it is odd that Palace have such a better away record than at home where the stadium is bouncing every home game. pound for pound some of the best fans of their team in world football.

Agreed mate but it probably has to do with their tactics. They're really an excellent counter attacking team with their speed, which is a tactic suited better away from home.

Somehow the presence of Pedro has made me feel a lot more confident about our season. We do really need a new CM though, to complete the Cesc-Matic triangle. Someone strong with good feet ... couldn't we just lure Yaya away from City?? Maybe if we promise to give him really big birthday cakes?? Until then :

-----------Courtois-----------

Baba- Zouma - JT - Azpi

-------------Matic-------------

--------Willian - Cesc-------

-Pedro - Costa - Hazard-

BBC Football Predictor I put 3-0!

Somehow the presence of Pedro has made me feel a lot more confident about our season. We do really need a new CM though, to complete the Cesc-Matic triangle. Someone strong with good feet ... couldn't we just lure Yaya away from City?? Maybe if we promise to give him really big birthday cakes?? Until then :

-----------Courtois-----------

Baba- Zouma - JT - Azpi

-------------Matic-------------

--------Willian - Cesc-------

-Pedro - Costa - Hazard-

BBC Football Predictor I put 3-0!

No JT on Saturday mate :( (red card)

Can't see JM drop Brana. It's still early days. Bet he's counting on him to pick up form together with the rest of the team. I just hope the momentum swings our way now with Pedro a massive improvement in the attacking area.

In all fairness, especially with JT out suspended, as we only have six defenders, unless you constitute "dropped" as being on the bench, he will be in the squad for Saturday without question. José is either blind or has too much faith in/loyalty towards Branna. Ivan has been a terrific servant for us but I genuinely fear for him. His defensive abilities have been on an obvious decline since the Benitez era.