Kenedy

the wes

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Brazilian side Flamengo are considering a move for Chelsea’s versatile left-sided player Kenedy (ESPN Brazil)

Ffs step in the wrong direction imho , now we need another versatile left sided player !

10 hours ago, mccg said:

Ffs step in the wrong direction imho , now we need another versatile left sided player !

I'm not so sure about that.

As I said the first time I saw Kennedy on YouTube, he is not good enough technically to be an AM at the level Chelsea aspire to. His later try out at LB may have raised hopes but was always going to be a very long shot. This loan may not quite be the end of Kennedy's Chelsea adventure but it's probably looming. If everyone is now ready to accept that it won't happen here for Kennedy, then this a step in the right direction because we can focus on finding a different solution.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

I agree mate he should be loaned  to PL team instead back to Brazil. Ffs 

Yeah if that's the case we should bring Luke Shaw in , Chelsea fan , the £$ seemed to be a issue before he signed for the losers but fcuk it , ticks alot of the boxes imho

Chelsea on alert with Manchester United ‘expected’ to sell Luke Shaw in the summer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/17/chelsea-on-alert-with-manchester-united-expected-to-sell-luke-shaw-in-the-summer-6387571/#ixzz4W6KWyc7U

23 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah if that's the case we should bring Luke Shaw in , Chelsea fan , the £$ seemed to be a issue before he signed for the losers but fcuk it , ticks alot of the boxes imho

Chelsea on alert with Manchester United ‘expected’ to sell Luke Shaw in the summer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/17/chelsea-on-alert-with-manchester-united-expected-to-sell-luke-shaw-in-the-summer-6387571/#ixzz4W6KWyc7U

I liked Shaw before he broke his leg but he hasn't been same after that bad injury 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

I agree mate he should be loaned  to PL team instead back to Brazil. Ffs 

That sounds sensible but it depends on a PL side wanting him and having a high degree of confidence that he'll start for them. If those conditions aren't met, then club and player alike have to look for a better option.

It suprized me that we sent him out this season. Him and Traore both seeming to be comming along nicely. And letting them go but keep RLC seemed strange But Conte musta thought different. Who knows he might see summet different this pre season

Least the lads kept his eye in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Goal and others rumour has it Kenedy on his way

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2017/5/11/15622038/kenedy-chelsea-fc-transfer-rumour-report

Thought he would be the type of player Conte could work well with and improve(thinking he could do a Moses like and impress as LWB,  showed lots of potential imho last season.

Put him back on loan to somewhere. I am quite impressed with the work Ajax have done with Bertrand Traore this year, maybe they could work wonders with Kenedy? Maybe not. Who knows. 

Traore would have been dropped a while back if Bosz didn't already know him from his time at Vitesse.

Have to no idea what's up with the club loaning players out that hardly got a chance (Bamford, Kenedy, Moses in the past, etc).

• 2 months later...

Need to be black belt in Snowflake-Fu to apologize for that comment.

What he said is "PORRA CHINA".

This is NOT 'f*ck China".

The translation is something like "c'mon China"; or in the worst scenario: "what are you doing China".

And its not ofensive at all.

200% snowflake culture.

He should say: foda-se China.