test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kenedy

Started by Jason,

824 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Thor said:

Not shocking to see people like yourself and the others liking the post slagging him off. 

Too many on here can't admit they were wrong about a player. Interesting to see everyone come in here after his worst performance, yet none of you bothered to comment when he did well for Newcastle last season, and started off well in the first game of the season too. 

I'll take the word of Newcastle fans saying he is their best player most nights over some on here hell bent on being right and not able to admit he is a good player that was played out of position here. 

Don't think any of us have slagged him off mate. tho might have agreed he was used in not his best position tho at the time it made sense doing so.

its purely the act of letting his frustrations and built up emotions getting to him. You cant say that what he did was right Shirley?

9 hours ago, Thor said:

Not shocking to see people like yourself and the others liking the post slagging him off. 

Too many on here can't admit they were wrong about a player. Interesting to see everyone come in here after his worst performance, yet none of you bothered to comment when he did well for Newcastle last season, and started off well in the first game of the season too. 

I'll take the word of Newcastle fans saying he is their best player most nights over some on here hell bent on being right and not able to admit he is a good player that was played out of position here. 

I will always admit when im wrong and i have done so on numerous occasions main case in points AVB, KDB, McEachran and Jose being back for the long haul, ive even laughed at myself for how embarrassingly wrong i got the last one. However this guy (reletive to our level) isn't very good and im yet to see much that suggests otherwise, funnily enough the only times ive liked his performances have been "out of position" at left back (going forward). And that line about me not wanting players to do well is hogwash, you have seen my comments on Mason Mount right? Im just not going to pretend they are the second coming of christ just because they are under 23.

8 hours ago, DDA said:

He isn't even a bad player Tomo.

What does he even offer though? He has a poor first touch, not great tactically, can't defend well atleast right now (i think any even remote chance of him making it big is at LB so for me that matters) has limited football brain alongside woeful end product. He's decent at running into and making use of space afforded (which is why i believe an attacking LB is his best chance) but mark him tightly and he is brutally ineffective and im talking Torres at his brutal worst ineffective.

Robchels likes this

19 hours ago, Tomo said:

I don't know what was worse, his performance vs Cardiff or the fact i wasn't even remotely surprised. Absolutely tragic player.

Think you are being really harsh Tomo. He is more times than not, there most dangerous player which is emphasized why Benitez usually plays him for the whole game. He was arguably their best player since arriving there on loan last season, which even drew rumours of teams such as PSG and Bayern being interested. He has flaws but also good qualities. Then you also have to remember he is only 22 and playing regular football for a PL team. He still has a lot of room to grow and I think he will get better, albeit not with us but another top flight team. If you were saying this if he was 27 or so I could understand but man he is 22 and has shown more signs of promise than not at Newcastle.

Absolute tragic last night v Forest. Got done with ease for the first goal, looked like he didn't care or couldn't be arsed and the 3rd goal a big heavy touch, got robbed of the ball and they conceded a third.

16 minutes ago, mccg said:

Rafael Benitez issues update on Kenedy's Newcastle and Chelsea future

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/rafael-benitez-issues-update-kenedys-15747013

lol problem with his ...wait 4it...toenail 

I am so sick (NOTHING to do with you posting, nor anyone else, please keep it up!)

of hearing about all these fucking dregs we have out on loan

its a fucking joke

SELL THEM THE FUCK OFF and buy decent players, ffs

mccg likes this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I am so sick (NOTHING to do with you posting, nor anyone else, please keep it up!)

of hearing about all these fucking dregs we have out on loan

its a fucking joke

SELL THEM THE FUCK OFF and buy decent players, ffs

Here is list of our loan players https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/on-loan-players barring afew ,how much approx do you think if we were to have a fire sale  now, we would reasonably get in the current market?

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Here is list of our loan players https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/on-loan-players barring afew ,how much approx do you think if we were to have a fire sale  now, we would reasonably get in the current market?

£250-275m, (counting final sale of Morata, as well as the 2 on main who should be on loan and sold, Piazon and Van Ginkel),  

and that is keeping

Main squad next year

Tammy

Pulisic

Reece James

8 out on loan (if that is the max)

Mount

Tomori

Sterling

Clarke-Salter

Chalobah

Palmer

Dasilva

Brown

mccg likes this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£250-275m, (counting final sale of Morata, as the 2 on main who should be on loan and sold, Piazon and Van Ginkel),  

and that is keeping

Main squad next year

Tammy

Pulisic

Reece James

8 out on loan (if that is the max)

Mount

Tomori

Sterling

Clarke-Salter

Chalobah

Palmer

Dasilva

Brown

So giving that dosh ...who would you get ?, and get yourself something out of da change lol...ps why the fuck the board are not thinking along these lines now?

1 hour ago, mccg said:

So giving that dosh ...who would you get ?, and get yourself something out of da change lol...ps why the fuck the board are not thinking along these lines now?

Number one, I would have bought Piątek. 31m and we OWN HIM. 27m to loan an ageing Higs for 18 months.

With the 275m from loan army sales

Barella 45m

Militão 45m

Tonali 25m

Lozano 40m

Ben Chilwell 45m

Nicolas Pepe 60m (Lille would take that)

Sarabia 15m release clause

Total 275m

Zero net spend

Then sell (we have no choice) on 2

CHO 45m

Eden 80m plus Hakimi

Willian 45m

AC 30m 

Pedro 15m

Alonso 45m

Giroud 10m

Barkley 25m

Drinkwater 20m

Zappacosta 15m

Emerson 20m

350m total in sales

I then buy

Jovic  50m

Mbappe 265m

Junior Firpo 45m

Ake 40m

Gunn 15m

65m net spend

For all

LOOK at that team

We have for 65m NET spend

It includes MBAPPE FFS

And HG is fine

GK Kepa

GK Angus Gunn  HG

GK Bulka HG

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Ake HG

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu HG

LB Chilwell  HG

LB Junior Firpo

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James  HG

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali

CMF Kante

CMF Nicolo Barella

AMF Pablo Sarabia

AMF RLC  HG

LW Mbappe

LW Hirving Lozano 

RW Nicolas Pepe

RW Pulisic

CF Jovic

CF Piątek

CF Tammy  HG

THAT TEAM COULD WIN THE TREBLE

no way anyone would be able to convince me it couldn't 

It is so deep so versatile

Zero weaknesses

So young too

Dynasty time 

mccg likes this

OBVIOUSLY this will NEVER happens (and cannot as Piatek is now gone as well)

I just wanted to answer fully what I would do IF the loan army was also liquidated (all but 11)

that is the first side I have made with Mbappe on it, btw

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Number one, I would have bought Piątek. 31m and we OWN HIM. 27m to loan an ageing Higs for 18 months.

With the 275m from loan army sales

Barella 45m

Militão 45m

Tonali 25m

Lozano 40m

Ben Chilwell 45m

Nicolas Pepe 60m (Lille would take that)

Sarabia 15m release clause

Total 275m

Zero net spend

Then sell (we have no choice) on 2

CHO 45m

Eden 80m plus Hakimi

Willian 45m

AC 30m 

Pedro 15m

Alonso 45m

Giroud 10m

Barkley 25m

Drinkwater 20m

Zappacosta 15m

Emerson 20m

350m total in sales

I then buy

Jovic  50m

Mbappe 265m

Junior Firpo 45m

Ake 40m

Gunn 15m

65m net spend

For all

LOOK at that team

We have for 65m NET spend

It includes MBAPPE FFS

And HG is fine

GK Kepa

GK Angus Gunn  HG

GK Bulka HG

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Ake HG

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu HG

LB Chilwell  HG

LB Junior Firpo

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James  HG

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali

CMF Kante

CMF Nicolo Barella

AMF Pablo Sarabia

AMF RLC  HG

LW Mbappe

LW Hirving Lozano 

RW Nicolas Pepe

RW Pulisic

CF Jovic

CF Piątek

CF Tammy  HG

THAT TEAM COULD WIN THE TREBLE

no way anyone would be able to convince me it couldn't 

It is so deep so versatile

Zero weaknesses

So young too

Dynasty time 

Felix Magath would be the perfect manager for you, Vesper!^^ Make him manager, dof and main negotiator for transfers like he was at Wolfsburg and the door would never stand still :D

The guy was crazy on the transfer market. He brought in 113 players between 2007 and 2012, almost 6 per window. At Wolfsburg he had two spells of 2 and 1.5 years bringing in 23 players in each of them. And he did that with a very modest net spend, brought players no one ever heard of before, some hits some failures c'est la vie. Also an absolute grinder on the training ground too. Players would either follow him or he would just sell and find a replacement in an instant. Biggest success surely when they absolutely smashed Bayern for the title in 2009, humiliating them 5-1 in the deciding game. Shame he lost his touch with both transfers and tactics/training methods but surely I would love to have a guy like him in charge who knows the market inside out, knows how to get deals done fast. Someone who can transform a whole squad in a matter of weeks. 

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Felix Magath would be the perfect manager for you, Vesper!^^ Make him manager, dof and main negotiator for transfers like he was at Wolfsburg and the door would never stand still :D

The guy was crazy on the transfer market. He brought in 113 players between 2007 and 2012, almost 6 per window. At Wolfsburg he had two spells of 2 and 1.5 years bringing in 23 players in each of them. And he did that with a very modest net spend, brought players no one ever heard of before, some hits some failures c'est la vie. Also an absolute grinder on the training ground too. Players would either follow him or he would just sell and find a replacement in an instant. Biggest success surely when they absolutely smashed Bayern for the title in 2009, humiliating them 5-1 in the deciding game. Shame he lost his touch with both transfers and tactics/training methods but surely I would love to have a guy like him in charge who knows the market inside out, knows how to get deals done fast. Someone who can transform a whole squad in a matter of weeks. 

I know!!! always loved him in the aughties!!:wub:

I am a deal maker in my professional career and have to think 10 steps ahead

I get paid pretty decent to cut out deadwood and make reccos on both under-performing and new speculative high-growth potential assets

I will advise to dump a dog in heartbeat

and ALWAYS on the lookout for the hidden remote gems

Magic Lamps likes this

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Just now, Vesper said:

I know!!! always loved him in the aughties!!:wub:

I am a deal maker in my professional career and have to think 10 steps ahead

I get paid pretty decent to cut out deadwood and make reccos on both under-performing and new speculative high-growth potential assets

I will advise to dump a dog in heartbeat

and ALWAYS on the lookout for the hidden remote gems

and that's what you need. Someone who is rutheless. who kicks the shit out and brings quality in. Who sees players for what they are and not what they are hyped up to be. Someone who knows the market inside out. If you can't get the absolute top players, you come up with a viable alternative. Keeping the deadwood is just as bad as not brininging in quality as it costs tons of money and blocks space.If a gamble does not work out fine, get the fuck out and a new one in.  If a player you want is available at a price, shut up and pay up. Not rocket science. But you need both, business and football knowledge. 

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and that's what you need. Someone who is rutheless. who kicks the shit out and brings quality in. Who sees players for what they are and not what they are hyped up to be. Someone who knows the market inside out. If you can't get the absolute top players, you come up with a viable alternative. Keeping the deadwood is just as bad as not brininging in quality as it costs tons of money and blocks space.If a gamble does not work out fine, get the fuck out and a new one in.  If a player you want is available at a price, shut up and pay up. Not rocket science. But you need both, business and football knowledge. 

hell you sound like DoF material!!!

RUTHLESS is my middle name:D

Magic Lamps likes this