test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Kenedy

Started by Jason,

671 posts in this topic

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/kenedy-signs.html

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce we have completed the signing of Kenedy from Fluminense.

The 19-year-old forward arrives from his native Brazil, for whom he has played at Under-20 level.

Kenedy, who will wear the No.16 shirt, said: 'I am very happy to complete my transfer to Chelsea.'

The youngster played for the Blues in our pre-season friendly against Barcelona in Washington DC after Fluminense gave permission for him to take part.

'It is an exciting time for me to join the English Premier League champions and I hope I can become an important player for the club,' he added. 'I very much enjoyed my time with the squad during pre-season and I am very grateful to Fluminense for allowing me this opportunity.'

Kenedy, full name Robert Kenedy Nunes do Nascimento, is a powerful left-footed attacker who can play through the centre or on either flank.

Bout bloody time!!

Welcome to Chelsea young Kenedy. I hope we both have a prosperous relationship together.

Off to the Dutch league and never to return again like 90% of other youngsters who join us I see...hope he do well so we can get those profit :D

LDN Blue likes this

Welcome, does this mean both Moses and Cuadrado are out then? Oscar, Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Kenedy seems sufficient enough to me.

Edit: Forgot about Traore too lol...

Would be nice to see him play as Hazard's understudy I guess, but let's be honest. He'll go on loan to somewhere and we'll never see him again lol.

Term-X and Fernando like this

Seems like he'll be part of the first team since he's been given nr 16. No need to give him a number if he were of to Vitesse.

Would be nice to see him play as Hazard's understudy I guess, but let's be honest. He'll go on loan to somewhere and we'll never see him again lol.

Maybe but then he got a shirt number immediately. Surely that means he'll stay (at least for now)?

Maybe but then he got a shirt number immediately. Surely that means he'll stay (at least for now)?

Yeah I was thinking that when I saw '16.' but I don't know. I mean he didn't do his chances any harm vs Barcelona in pre-season, so it depends on how much Mourinho's really relying on that.

Off to the Dutch league and never to return again like 90% of other youngsters who join us I see...hope he do well so we can get those profit :D

Ssshhhh!!! Who knows. He might be ok? If no he can at least say hes played in 1st team.

I so hope he proves you wrong!

MihaiM24 likes this