Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

you clearly have very low standards for what you think a world class player is.

and no Sanchez didnt have better stats then Hazard last season.

Sanchez goes missing in many big games, Hazard almost single handedly dragged us to the PL title. Thats the difference between a world class player and a good player

Well I reckon Hazard is the best player in the league and thoroughly deserved his POTY award even if Sanchez did score more goals from open play but some the stuff you have said about Sanchez is ridiculous really. He got 24 goals and 12 assists in his first season for Arsenal. Maybe the 'world class' term if thrown around to often but no one is ludicrous to say Sanchez is world class. He is a fantastic player and pretty much does everything. Yeah there were big games he did not turn up last season but that does not mean he is not a quality player. Costa did not turn up in some big games last season but for me he is still one of the best strikers in Europe. Even the season before he came to Arsenal from Barca he got over 20 goals. How can you say he is overrated when he does that and he is not even a CF bemuses me.

Well I reckon Hazard is the best player in the league and thoroughly deserved his POTY award even if Sanchez did score more goals from open play but some the stuff you have said about Sanchez is ridiculous really. He got 24 goals and 12 assists in his first season for Arsenal. Maybe the 'world class' term if thrown around to often but no one is ludicrous to say Sanchez is world class. He is a fantastic player and pretty much does everything. Yeah there were big games he did not turn up last season but that does not mean he is not a quality player. Costa did not turn up in some big games last season but for me he is still one of the best strikers in Europe. Even the season before he came to Arsenal from Barca he got over 20 goals. How can you say he is overrated when he does that and he is not even a CF bemuses me.

you are acting like i said he is a bad player, being overrated doesnt mean you are a bad player, if you cant perform in most of the big games you play in then you clearly are not world class, even in Arsenal's best performance last season away to Man City he still didnt turn up for that! it is bizarre to call a player world class, when they get made to look like a league 1 player against the top teams.

and you say Sanchez 'pretty much does everything'??? do you even watch him play regularly if he doesnt score or assist he offers absolutley nothing! when he isnt in form all he does is constantly lose the ball. :confused:

you are acting like i said he is a bad player, being overrated doesnt mean you are a bad player, if you cant perform in most of the big games you play in then you clearly are not world class, even in Arsenal's best performance last season away to Man City he still didnt turn up for that! it is bizarre to call a player world class, when they get made to look like a league 1 player against the top teams.

and you say Sanchez 'pretty much does everything'??? do you even watch him play regularly if he doesnt score or assist he offers absolutley nothing! when he isnt in form all he does is constantly lose the ball. :confused:

Suarez did not use to turn up in the big games himself..... Was he not world class? He had a patch when he went off the boil however you are the one who has obviously not watched him play if you say he does not offer anything. He works his socks off constantly throughout the match and is constantly wanting the ball and when he loses it he chases it. Your criticism of him is beyond ridiculous imo.

Suarez did not use to turn up in the big games himself..... Was he not world class? He had a patch when he went off the boil however you are the one who has obviously not watched him play if you say he does not offer anything. He works his socks off constantly throughout the match and is constantly wanting the ball and when he loses it he chases it. Your criticism of him is beyond ridiculous imo.

Suarez didnt use to turn up in big games??? what on earth are you talking about, i remember him scoring past us home and away, also against Arsenal, Man City and Everton, and even when he didnt score you would always know he is on the pitch.

Sanchez works hard. LMAO, that isnt exactly offering anything to help his team win games when he isnt in form is it? he chases after the ball because he loses it, i dont see how that helps his team win, when he is the cause of them losing possession.

your explanation of trying to convince yourself that Sanchez is world class is beyond ridiculous. :wave:

Suarez didnt use to turn up in big games??? what on earth are you talking about, i remember him scoring past us home and away, also against Arsenal, Man City and Everton, and even when he didnt score you would always know he is on the pitch.

Sanchez works hard. LMAO, that isnt exactly offering anything to help his team win games when he isnt in form is it? he chases after the ball because he loses it, i dont see how that helps his team win, when he is the cause of them losing possession.

your explanation of trying to convince yourself that Sanchez is world class is beyond ridiculous. :wave:

And how many seasons was he in the premiership? Like I said there was a season where people use to criticize Suarez for not turning up in big games. I think the fact that Suarez has only ever scored 2 goals in his career against us explains a lot. He has only scored 1 against Arsenal IIRC to. Like I said and will say again, Suarez was never known as a big player. Most of his goals game against much inferior teams but he is a world class player.

Sanchez scored against City, Liverpool, Dortmund and seen as you mentioned Everton (LOL), I will mention that Sanchez scored against Southampton this season too.

You really are posting rubbish. I will not continue. It is clear Sanchez is a quality player and yeah I would call him world class but you are just being oblivious to his qualities for the sake of it :wave:

And how many seasons was he in the premiership? Like I said there was a season where people use to criticize Suarez for not turning up in big games. I think the fact that Suarez has only ever scored 2 goals in his career against us explains a lot. He has only scored 1 against Arsenal IIRC to. Like I said and will say again, Suarez was never known as a big player. Most of his goals game against much inferior teams but he is a world class player.

Sanchez scored against City, Liverpool, Dortmund and seen as you mentioned Everton (LOL), I will mention that Sanchez scored against Southampton this season too.

You really are posting rubbish. I will not continue. It is clear Sanchez is a quality player and yeah I would call him world class but you are just being oblivious to his qualities for the sake of it :wave:

why are you even bringnig Suarez into this and acting like the only criteria of being world class is scoring in big games??? Suarez performed in countless big games and when you can terrorize and score 31 goals in a PL season all while playing for a weak PL team yourself i think its safe to say you are world class.

Dortmund??? you mean that German team who were in a relegation battle last season? :clown: and yes i did mention Everton as that is one of Liverpool's biggest games they play every season, so please explain what is funny about that???

and the fact you have to mention a team like southampton shows how desperate you are, and while we are talking about Southampton that was also another game where Sanchez went missing in, in the away fixture on new years day.

so yet again you post complete garbage that makes little sense, the fact you tried to bring Southampton into it (a team where Sanchez went missing against) shows me how much you are struglling to convince yourself that Sanchez is world class, and what makes things even more funny is that it backfired on you. :clown:

why are you even bringnig Suarez into this and acting like the only criteria of being world class is scoring in big games??? Suarez performed in countless big games and when you can terrorize and score 31 goals in a PL season all while playing for a weak PL team yourself i think its safe to say you are world class.

Dortmund??? you mean that German team who were in a relegation battle last season? :clown: and yes i did mention Everton as that is one of Liverpool's biggest games they play every season, so please explain what is funny about that???

and the fact you have to mention a team like southampton shows how desperate you are, and while we are talking about Southampton that was also another game where Sanchez went missing in, in the away fixture on new years day.

so yet again you post complete garbage that makes little sense, the fact you tried to bring Southampton into it (a team where Sanchez went missing against) shows me how much you are struglling to convince yourself that Sanchez is world class, and what makes things even more funny is that it backfired on you. :clown:

You utter clown. You basically said Sanchez is not world class because he did not perform in big games. You said all good players perform in big games. Go and check then you piled a list of big teams who he scored against you absolute joker so I did the same laughingsmiley001.gif

You are bloody hilarious. Are you actually reading the shit you are writing? You said to me earlier before I even mentioned anything about big games, this: ""if you cant perform in most of the big games you play in then you clearly are not world class". Yes you said this!

And now you the temerity to state it is stupid to judge a player's world class ability by how they perform in big games. You are confused and hilarious.

Absolute clown you are. Go back to the circus and read the rubbish you wrote and how you just contradicted yourself :doh::clown:

You utter clown. You basically said Sanchez is not world class because he did not perform in big games. You said all good players perform in big games. Go and check then you piled a list of big teams who he scored against you absolute joker so I did the same laughingsmiley001.gif

You are bloody hilarious. Are you actually reading the shit you are writing? You said to me earlier before I even mentioned anything about big games, this: ""if you cant perform in most of the big games you play in then you clearly are not world class". Yes you said this!

And now you the temerity to state it is stupid to judge a player's world class ability by how they perform in big games. You are confused and hilarious.

Absolute clown you are. Go back to the circus and read the rubbish you wrote and how you just contradicted yourself :doh::clown:

no i never contradicted myself, yes i did say if you cant perform in most of the big games you play in then you clearly are not world class, which is why sanchez isnt. (This is also not relevant to Suarez as he does perform in big games) :clown:

i never once said that is the only criteria, if you destroy every other team in the league and score 31 PL goals like Suarez, then that also shows you are world class, as not many players can score 31 PL goals in a single season.

so please show me where i contradicted myself? you have once again wrote complete garbage and made yourself look a :clown: once again. Congrats

no i never contradicted myself, yes i did say if you cant perform in most of the big games you play in then you clearly are not world class, which is why sanchez isnt.

i never once said that is the only criteria, if you destroy every other team in the league and score 31 PL goals like Suarez, then that also shows you are world class, as not many players can score 31 PL goals in a single season.

so please show me where i contradicted myself? you have once again wrote complete garbage and made yourself look a :clown: once again. Congrats

And how many players who don't play CF manage to get around 25 goals for the season without 1 being from the penalty spot? I would consider that world class. Not much do and I think the fact Sanchez done that in one season is a reason to be considered world class. I thought he was before he came Arsenal. Not just the fact he scored a lot, he assisted many as well. I think you should watch how you patronise people. You have accused people who think Sanchez is world class of not knowing anything about football and I can assure you there are a lot of people who would consider Sanchez world class. Even Chelsea fans. I just think you are ignorant to accept it.

And how many players who don't play CF manage to get around 25 goals for the season without 1 being from the penalty spot? I would consider that world class. Not much do and I think the fact Sanchez done that in one season is a reason to be considered world class. I thought he was before he came Arsenal. Not just the fact he scored a lot, he assisted many as well. I think you should watch how you patronise people. You have accused people who think Sanchez is world class of not knowing anything about football and I can assure you there are a lot of people who would consider Sanchez world class. Even Chelsea fans. I just think you are ignorant to accept it.

which is why Sanchez is a top player, but the fact he goes missing against too many top teams when Arsenal need him most, puts him a level below the world class players.

and what are you talking about? who did i accuse of not knowing anything about football? once again you are talking garbage.

which is why Sanchez is a top player, but the fact he goes missing against too many top teams when Arsenal need him most, puts him a level below the world class players.

and what are you talking about? who did i accuse of not knowing anything about football? once again you are talking garbage.

It is his first fucking season. If he done that for 2-3 consecutive seasons then yeah you have a point but you can't say he goes missing against too many top teams after 1 season. Yes, I agree he did against some but what is to say next season he will not? For instance if someone said to me Costa does not do it on the European stage because he did not score for us I would refute that and say well he done it for Atletico for a start and either way next season I am sure he will score in the UCL and a few. And no the fact that Sanchez does not score against the big teams does not put him below world class players. Just because he did not perform in all big games does not make him a tad below world class players. That is ridiculous.

Sanchez had 2 bad games against us but he had a very good game against City at home and scored a quality goal. He also scored a fantastic goal against Liverpool when they demolished them this season. I still count Dortmund as a big team. They just messed up in the league. They still have a quality players in that team and a world class player in Reus. And like I said if he was not performing in big games for consecutive seasons then you have a point but it is his first season here which he has been fanastic and scored against some big teams. For instance Hazard has not performed on the international stage yet Sanchez has constantly so what does that mean Hazard is not world class? Of course not but you can apply your crazy logic to that.

To your second sentence.... I thought we were getting somewhere but once again you are just absolutely hilarious and it feels like I am becoming part of a circus entertaning a clown. You contradicted yourself once again. You said to Pizy: "highly overrated player and if you think he is world class you either know nothing about football or have very very low standards of what you think a world class player is".

And now you just asked me to clarify who did you accuse of not knowing anything about football? :doh:

Yeah, I am really talking garbage... No you either suffer from memory loss or most probably you are just blurting out rubbish and trying to patronise people without actually thinking about what you are typing before you type.

It is his first fucking season. If he done that for 2-3 consecutive seasons then yeah you have a point but you can't say he goes missing against too many top teams after 1 season. Yes, I agree he did against some but what is to say next season he will not? For instance if someone said to me Costa does not do it on the European stage because he did not score for us I would refute that and say well he done it for Atletico for a start and either way next season I am sure he will score in the UCL and a few. And no the fact that Sanchez does not score against the big teams does not put him below world class players. Just because he did not perform in all big games does not make him a tad below world class players. That is ridiculous.

Sanchez had 2 bad games against us but he had a very good game against City at home and scored a quality goal. He also scored a fantastic goal against Liverpool when they demolished them this season. I still count Dortmund as a big team. They just messed up in the league. They still have a quality players in that team and a world class player in Reus. And like I said if he was not performing in big games for consecutive seasons then you have a point but it is his first season here which he has been fanastic and scored against some big teams. For instance Hazard has not performed on the international stage yet Sanchez has constantly so what does that mean Hazard is not world class? Of course not but you can apply your crazy logic to that.

To your second sentence.... I thought we were getting somewhere but once again you are just absolutely hilarious and it feels like I am becoming part of a circus entertaning a clown. You contradicted yourself once again. You said to Pizy: "highly overrated player and if you think he is world class you either know nothing about football or have very very low standards of what you think a world class player is".

And now you just asked me to clarify who did you accuse of not knowing anything about football? :doh:

Yeah, I am really talking garbage... No you either suffer from memory loss or most probably you are just blurting out rubbish and trying to patronise people without actually thinking about what you are typing before you type.

oh dear, i am starting to feel i am talking to a 5 year old.

did you really say he had a very good game against City at home??? did you watch the game? he was awful, scored a good goal yes, but no he didnt have a good game.

The guy has shown time and time again, in the big games more often then not he goes missing, and please stop trying to compare this logic wiith other players, this is the reason why i dont rate Sanchez as a world class player, i have different reasons for different players, for some bizarre reason you seem to think i am talking about players in general.

and as for accussing someone of knowing nothing about football, i will ask you again where did i say that? because that quote you put up certainlly doesnt show me saying that.

so once again you write complete garbage. its getting boring now. :clown:

oh dear, i am starting to feel i am talking to a 5 year old.

did you really say he had a very good game against City at home??? did you watch the game? he was awful, scored a good goal yes, but no he didnt have a good game.

The guy has shown time and time again, in the big games more often then not he goes missing, and please stop trying to compare this logic wiith other players, this is the reason why i dont rate Sanchez as a world class player, i have different reasons for different players, for some bizarre reason you seem to think i am talking about players in general.

and as for accussing someone of knowing nothing about football, i will ask you again where did i say that? because that quote you put up certainlly doesnt show me saying that.

so once again you write complete garbage. its getting boring now. :clown:

No, after Wilshere he was their best player. I guarantee if you look at the player ratings on different match reports they will agree with me.

And just to silence you: I quoted it below. Once again think before you right. This is getting irrelevant now. I am clearly making up quotes acording to you and people who think Sanchez is world class no nothing about football but apparently you did not say this. Bye :wave::yawn:

he goes missing in far too many big games, he also went missing for 3 months of the season he had something like 2 goals and 2 assists in 14 games, highly overrated player and if you think he is world class you either know nothing about football or have very very low standards of what you think a world class player is.

No, after Wilshere he was their best player. I guarantee if you look at the player ratings on different match reports they will agree with me.

And just to silence you: I quoted it below. Once again think before you right. This is getting irrelevant now. I am clearly making up quotes acording to you and people who think Sanchez is world class no nothing about football but apparently you did not say this. Bye :wave::yawn:

who said you are making up quotes? i absolutley did write that, but where exactly did i say someone doesnt know anything about football? if after reading that quote you still think i said someone doesnt know anything about football you need to get yourself a dictionnary and look up the meaning of the word either. :clown:

Loving this! Sanchez is not world class If he was He would not play for Arsenal! Someone here can get confuse with all this defence for Alexis. Some might think that we are in gooner land not in a CHELSEA supporting community!

very true if Sanchez was world class, Barca would never have sold him.

or he would at least be playing for one of the elite teams in world football.

It doesn't mean that Pedro has become bad player just because he is substitution for Suarez, Neymar or Messi (and they don't rotate front 3 a lot).

Pedro is quick winger/second striker who is good with both feet, has good technique and ball control. He can play against deep defensive teams (Barca plays against those defensive minded teams pretty much all the time) and is also good for counter attacking football because he is really fast.