Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

That means United are going big and are now after Muller, I'm guessing.

Edit -

They are putting all their eggs in one basket, aren't they? I doubt Muller will want to leave Bayern and it's not like the club are desperate for money anyway.

Pedro and Chelsea could say yes today. Says "Brand", the player is in London for the final details and the announcement that seems imminent. And Barcelona is already planning to substitute: it is Nolito, 28-year old striker of Celta Vigo

Di Marzio.

They are putting all their eggs in one basket, aren't they? I doubt Muller will want to leave Bayern and it's not like the club are desperate for money anyway.

It would seem so. Where is he going to play for them? I don't want Bayern all that much, but it seems to me that Pep prefers him as a wing option (largely that's down to Ribery's and Robben's injury problems, admittedly) as opposed to a forward, which is what United really could do with. There's no reason why he can't play as a centre forward but he really isn't the type of striker they need. For that money they could have signed Cavani or Higuain, in which case I would be worried. Very good player, just not what United need, IMO.

From sky sports:

PEDRO JETS TO LONDON

Barcelona forward Pedro flew to London this morning to finalise a move to Chelsea, according to reports in Marca.

And it is understood that the Premier League champions have outbid rivals Manchester United for the Spain international, while the Blues have also reached an agreement with the player to move to Stamford Bridge this season.

That could be huge news and something we will be monitoring throughout the day, so stay tuned folks!

Transfer Related ‏@TransferRelated 27 sec
BREAKING: Pedro to undergo a medical at Chelsea in the next 24 hours. His move to Chelsea is close to being a done deal. #cfc [@DiMarzio]

Apparently Di Marzio also confirmed the deal.