Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

I don't know about you guys but I think we should be more ambitious than Pedro for our RW.

Agree with this. Pedro is a very good player but I'd rather us sign someone both younger and better.

What's Cech doing here?

Luis?

Luis was bought for fun, whilst Cech is still here because he loves Chelsea. He'll be first choice wherever he goes in the Summer.

which is why Pedro would be a great signing

Why would we take out Barca's garbage? We are supposed to compete Barca. They have Neymar, Messi and Suarez, we won't get any closer with Pedro :D We should sign young promising players or real world class players.

What's he doing at Barca?

Thought so!

are you serious?

you do realise he has Messi, Neymar and Suarez ahead of hiim???

would Bale, Reus, Sanchez or Griezmann start ahead of any of them? Thought not! :clown:

Why would we take out Barca's garbage? We are supposed to compete Barca. They have Neymar, Messi and Suarez, we won't get any closer with Pedro :D We should sign young promising players or real world class players.

he is hardly garbage, Hazard would struggle to start for Barcelona! they have the best front 3 in the world, we already have a better GK and Defence then them and if we sign Koke we will have a better midfield also.

are you serious?

you do realise he has Messi, Neymar and Suarez ahead of hiim???

would Bale, Reus, Sanchez or Griezmann start ahead of any of them? Thought not! :clown:

Needless insult. Have you ACTUALLY seen him play this season?

The fact he isn't playing is because he isn't at the same level as he was during Pep's days. That guy would be starting, but he's no longer close to that form. The fact that the case ahead of him are that good just makes it's harder.

if they signed Hazard he wouldnt start ahead of any of them they would probably line up like this

Busquets - Rakitic

Hazard

Messi - Suarez - Neymar

Hazard>>Neymar.

Pedro has declined a lot over the years, there is a reason why Barca bought Alexis, Neymar and Suarez. Pedro is just not starting quality for them anymore.

Before someone mention Cesc, Fabregas was mainly played out of position because of Xavi and Iniesta.

So I don't get the Pedro is worldclass thing, he is decent. Would be great depth signing for goals like Schurrle, but if we want to win the CL, we should aim higher.

he is hardly garbage, Hazard would struggle to start for Barcelona! they have the best front 3 in the world, we already have a better GK and Defence then them and if we sign Koke we will have a better midfield also.

Suarez, Neymar and Messi are not slightly better than him, they are a different category. Obviously Pedro is not a bad player but he is nearing 30, I don't think that his best is yet to come. We should rather turn to young players who can become world class later.

Needless insult. Have you ACTUALLY seen him play this season?

The fact he isn't playing is because he isn't at the same level as he was during Pep's days. That guy would be starting, but he's no longer close to that form. The fact that the case ahead of him are that good just makes it's harder.

yes i have seen him play this season. The reason why he barely plays is because he has 3 cry babies ahead of him, when ever Neymar or Suarez was taken off this season they sulked like babies, he has 15 goals and 7 assists in 23 starts this season, if he played for us week in week out next season i gaurantee he would get at LEAST 10 goals and 10 assists, in fact if he was to play as muuch as Hazard i would be confident he would get similar numbers to Hazard. He is proven quality, with great end product and a big game player. He would play more if he never had cry babies ahead of him.

yes i have seen him play this season. The reason why he barely plays is because he has 3 cry babies ahead of him, when ever Neymar or Suarez was taken off this season they sulked like babies, he has 15 goals and 7 assists in 23 starts this season, if he played for us week in week out next season i gaurantee he would get at LEAST 10 goals and 10 assists, in fact if he was to play as muuch as Hazard i would be confident he would get similar numbers to Hazard. He is proven quality, with great end product and a big game player. He would play more if he never had cry babies ahead of him.

Cry babies, or two of the best strikers in world football? There's a massive difference IMO.

I just don't think he would take us to the next level. He would most likely get more goals than Willian (have our team does), but he wouldn't make a massive difference. Bale/Reus or him?

This shouldn't even be debatable.