test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

11. Pedro Rodríguez

Started by Jason,

1,196 posts in this topic

Quality on the ball and very aware of his defensive duties, pressing energetically. But "not a player to take us to the next level" apparently.

AMAZING signing. As we said, just what we need for the attack.

I already love this guy. Speed, dribbling, intelligence to play, incredible moves in attack without ball, great work rate, and as if was not enough, when he let the pitch, starts to animate to his teammates as if he was a Chelsea player since a lot of time. This guy puts spirit and passion to the team.

Happy to have you here, Pedrito!.

His ambidexterity makes him so hard to mark and adds a great dimension to our attack. He so easily switches the ball on to his left or right, full backs do not know how to deal with him. Quality debut. Can't wait to see him again in a Chelsea shirt if this was anything to judge by.

iseah100 likes this

He took responsibility, he showed sn eye for the goal, defended effectively on one or two times he lost the ball, had some great passes an amazing control. An absolute pleasure to watch.

Gracias Pedro.

kellzfresh likes this

Very good performance. A winger with with very good ball skills, decision making, that makes runs in behind and can finish. Schurrle had the runs and the finish but lacked ball skills and decision making. Willian lacks everything but the ball skills. No comment on Salah and Cuadrado.

Pedro has shown what I expected basically and I believe we've finally found the right antidote to our right wing problem.

Let's not get to excited though, teams will study him and make adjustments, but he'll give sides something else to think about, no doubt about that.

"Schurrle type of player"? he's so so so much more.

I was dead wrong. I had doubts about his form, age, and his overall game, but im sold after this game. I know nothing and i love it.

Midfielders who play for Barcelona, its always confusing. Alexis? looked a bit limited there, Song? looked awful technically when he's very descent for Arsenal and West Ham. When you play with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi you look bad.

From this one game, i think Pedro is EXACTLY what we needed. So happy we got this RW finaly. Keep it up.

The Mak and kellzfresh like this

Very good performance. A winger with with very good ball skills, decision making, that makes runs in behind and can finish. Schurrle had the runs and the finish but lacked ball skills and decision making. Willian lacks everything but the ball skills. No comment on Salah and Cuadrado.

Pedro has shown what I expected basically and I believe we've finally found the right antidote to our right wing problem.

Let's not get to excited though, teams will study him and make adjustments, but he'll give sides something else to think about, no doubt about that.

Schurrle missed a lot dude. Sometimes, it was painful to watch

His intelligence is amazing..he knew a defender is coming so he just lifted the ball in air with his toe......good first touch,passing,dribbling and two footed..we got ourselves an awesome player...No wonder La masia players are like that.....though now a days it is in decline..

kellzfresh, Tomo and Svita 10 like this