test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

11. Pedro Rodríguez

Started by Jason,

1,183 posts in this topic

This is what Cuadrado was supposed to be for us but thankfully he flopped so we got Pedro, haha sometime you have to look on the positive side of a negative thing :D

nadavTKL likes this

1 day with the team and directly develops instant understanding with hazard. i remember one pundit said his football intelligence was his main quality. so true. the way he runs through the lines and links up with the others is just so smooth and intuitive.

dUMB likes this

Just on a different league compared to other wingers. To think that he cost almost the same as Cuadrado says something about the transfer market

iseah100 likes this

so where are the geniuses who did not want to spend 30mil euros for pedro?

show of hands idiots!!!

Every transfer there is yes and nay sayers, even if it is Messi/Pogba/Ronaldo or whoever someone will always come in and say 'he is too expensive even if he is good'...etc and sometime they are right sometime they are wrong. I mean we did got fucked as a fan base with Cuadrado, I bet 90% liked him over Douglas Costa and we all know how it is now. We should all be happy Pedro is bossing it so far.

iseah100 and cfcs most wanted like this

The Goal, The Assist, the movement, speed and technique..., i just can't stop thanking God we have him. An absolute right wing we've been looking this whole time!

iseah100 likes this

Every transfer there is yes and nay sayers, even if it is Messi/Pogba/Ronaldo or whoever someone will always come in and say 'he is too expensive even if he is good'...etc and sometime they are right sometime they are wrong. I mean we did got fucked as a fan base with Cuadrado, I bet 90% liked him over Douglas Costa and we all know how it is now. We should all be happy Pedro is bossing it so far.

the difference between cuadrado v costa was the kind of stupid excuses being used.

30 mil euros is too much money for pedro.

he is a barca reject.

he is already 28.

and my favourite, he is not even better than our current RW.

all of these were downright stupid excuses from people who clearly know nothing about pedro.,