Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

I'm not saying it isn't a stop gap, I'm just saying I'd rather have Pedro than Willian as our RW atm. Ofcourse I'd rather see us getting a huge upgrade but who would that be? I can only think of Reus.

There are a few like Griezmann, Reus, Sterling.

The thing i don't understand is how can our board be happy with someone like Pedro when we surely have the money to buy any of those listed up :ph34r:

There are a few like Griezmann, Reus, Sterling.

The thing i don't understand is how can our board be happy with someone like Pedro when we surely have the money to buy any of those listed up [emoji14]h34r:

Well it's only rumours so far, so who knows who we're really trying to buy.

If they could get one of those players I really doubt our board wouldn't be trying as hard as possible to get one of them.

In my opinion he would be decent option. He is mould of Schurrle (finishing, positioning) and Salah (good skill and speed), I guess he would add bit some firepower in the team. Great for rotation, depending what we need etc.

But current Pedro is somewhere on par with Willian, so he wouldnt realy improve us.

To add someone like Pedro for 15m to our team would be nice, but I see him take Cuadrado's place, not Willian's.

Anyway Barca needs him till january at least, not a chance he will move I think.

I really cant see Barca shifting him this summer or it would leave them schtuk. If hes leaving it will be in the Jan sales.

I know its not the thread but with everyone moaning about Sanchez and Ozil well I'd take them both quite happily!

The complete report of the journal "Sport" says that Pedro is completely decided to leave Barcelona and join to us.

Apparently, Mou called him trying to convince to sign for us. After of that, Pedro began to think the possibility and finally was Cesc who convinced him to come here.

We will pay his clause of 30M for not have any problem with Barca. Pedro and Barca had "Verbal" pact about that He doesn't would leave Barca before January when the Fifa sanction will finish, BUT, if He was not receiving enough time to play, Barca don't would give problem to him for leave the club in July.

Accord to this report, this transfer is sure. Pedro is decided to leave Barca and come here.

Here the link to the complete report if anyone can read that

The journal seems to sure about that, and If you don't know, this newspaper is almost the official Barca press. So guys, seems that here We have a new signing. Welcome Pedro.

30m euros. Thats like 21m pounds and that's not anything Ridiculous for a proven winger who still has a lot in him.

he has been mediocre for 2-3 years. 30 m for a bench-warmer is definetely a lot of money. Also he'll be 28 in a few months, so there isnt much progression or re-sell value in him.

30m euros. Thats like 21m pounds and that's not anything Ridiculous for a proven winger who still has a lot in him.

still has what? What does he offer? We are not missing a Pedro from the puzzle. Pool together the 28 million we paid for Cuadrado and the 21 million we are about to pay for Pedro, throw in another 10m and that gets you any world class (I'm talking top of the food chain) attacker.

We are just messing about now. We are really close. let's just push the car over the hill and enjoy the ride, rather than waiting to hitchhike on the cheap.

do people really expect this to happen in the summer. i dont give it a chance.

barca literally have no other option except for MSN for the front 3 positions. they will not sell pedro until they get turan and vidal in jan.

they have Munir and Sandro both who have been told they will be part of the 1st team squad next season

So we're about to sign Aranguiz and Pedro for combining 50m€ fee. We will get more from sales on top of own money. Hmm who is this big player that we're saving money for ?

Don't get me wrong, Pedro is a good player, better right-winger than Mata, KdB, Salah, Schurrle, CUADRADO and anything like Douglas Costa or Enner Valencia we've been linked with.

But it again smells me yet another "cheaper alternative" and I dislike it very, very much. Again paying over the top for cheaper option while we can't go over the top for top quality.

Pedro is the kind of signing that I settle with in the last days of transfer window after hard effort to get Reus, Griezmann, Isco, Sterling etc. Not now. His clause is there and it won't get away.

He's way better than Cuadrado so can't say no to him but feel we're missing the point.