Baba Rahman

The sooner he is fit and starts to play and hopefully nail down the LB position the better, then Azpil will take over the RB possy , then the rest of the team will live happily ever after.

His only chance is if Ivanovic gets injured. I rarely hope for something like this to happen, but this time....

I feel if Baba plays then Terry will have to be dropped, Baba is an attacking fullback, he likes to get forward and will leave JT exposed, Azpi has done a great job protecting Terry, but I feel if we move Azpi to RB then JT will either have to move to RCB or be dropped, as he could become a liability who teams look to target

poor fucker.

looks like his career is going to be ruined. dont players think things through before signing for the papers?

i mean look at moses. why the fuck would he sign an extension. if they even come with a 100% raise, tell them to shove it up their asses as i would just want stability rather than not even knowing which club i would undeservedly be loaned out to.

now this guy will have to spend 2 years on the bench before he realises his mistakes and gets out.

Looks like Baba baby is gonna get his chance Wednesday. Fingers crossed he has a decent game and Azpil takes his rightful possy at Rb and this starts the season with a convincing home win and we kickstart our season against the arseholesfc saturday gu gu gu get some then some more.

I feel if Baba plays then Terry will have to be dropped, Baba is an attacking fullback, he likes to get forward and will leave JT exposed, Azpi has done a great job protecting Terry, but I feel if we move Azpi to RB then JT will either have to move to RCB or be dropped, as he could become a liability who teams look to target

Terry has played with Ashley Cole & Zhirkov and excelled. Stop.