test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Abdul Rahman Baba

Started by Jason,

913 posts in this topic

This thread has actually cheered me up a lot! :D

It could come to light that Ivanovic is fucking Mourinho's wife and José would find a way to forgive him.

Doesn't matter. Even if Brana would be doing Mourinho's wife, he'd still be giving Mourinho sexual favours so it would cancel out...think of a nice circle of pleasure... :ph34r:

iseah100 likes this

Just the guy we needed, I hope he gets playing time and Azpi moves to right. If you have not seen him play check out his "vs." videos on youtube.

Wait, since when did we have a keeper named Revolutionary?

Is it Begovic or Tibo's pet name?

I don't now but l laughed my ass off.

i am one of the staunchest jose supporters. but if iva starts against WBA, i WILL lose my faith. even if we somehow end up winning the CL and PL double.

i dont give a shit. iva needs to be subbed.

Live lie lie you will love him more if he deliver those trophy

Fucking hell, finally! Bring the bag full of Stones and we're set for the season in terms of defense!

I'm really hoping we could see Rahman start for us in the next game.

there construction going on at stamford bridge? We can supply you Stones

His Twitter page is so unprofessional... :lol:

You're right haha. Looks like the twitter of one of the Somalian guys I know that ran away from there and now lives in Europe.

The Skipper likes this

Watch him get played on the right wing. Perfect for what we need, right Jose? Everyone tracking back, more cover for Ivanovic so he looks good, and more playing people out of position since we love doing it to Azpi.

zolayes likes this

Jose did suggest that Baba will rival Azpilicueta for a left spot while Azpilicueta will rival Ivanovic for a right spot. Which is encouraging as he probably said that because he was pissed off by Ivanovic liability and Jose finally alludes that Ivanovic isn't untouchable.

We lack overlapping badly and Jose also suggested that they're looking for offensive offensive full-back. Baba can perfectly play as a right-back as well, he is very two-footed player from what I've seen.

Jose did suggest that Baba will rival Azpilicueta for a left spot while Azpilicueta will rival Ivanovic for a right spot. Which is encouraging as he probably said that because he was pissed off by Ivanovic liability and Jose finally alludes that Ivanovic isn't untouchable.

Maybe he'll do the right thing for once this season, then...

... the only drawback I have with Ivanovic being left out of a few games, is we don't know how our defence will fair without Ivanovic being there, which may sound like a strange claim since he's been terrible lately and needs to be dropped, but it makes for nervous viewing, if the ever-reliable defence we were all used to seeing last season, suddenly has to make adjustments because it's not functioning properly!

We lack overlapping badly and Jose also suggested that they're looking for offensive offensive full-back. Baba can perfectly play as a right-back as well, he is very two-footed player from what I've seen.

We know that is BS, given Mourinho's love affair with Ivanovic. Like TheChels pointed out in the previous page, he said the same thing last season when we had Luis but he didn't drop Ivanovic and play Luis and Azpi as FBs even though Ivan had a couple of shocking performances. Only two things are going to prevent Mourinho from playing Ivanovic - Injury or Suspension.

The Mak, Barbara and iseah100 like this

CMlV2cqVEAAU7ml.jpg

Steve Adkins (our press officer) looks like he's drunk. I wouldn't be surprised - either because of the City defeat or the week he's had to deal with because of José!

We know that is BS, given Mourinho's love affair with Ivanovic. Like TheChels pointed out in the previous page, he said the same thing last season when we had Luis but he didn't drop Ivanovic and play Luis and Azpi as FBs even though Ivan had a couple of shocking performances. Only two things are going to prevent Mourinho from playing Ivanovic - Injury or Suspension.

He didn't drop Ivanovic because last year he was the best RB in the league and we had the best defense in the league. It wasn't broken then, it is now and I stand by what I've always said, Jose's only allegiance is to winning. If Rahman gives us the best chance to win he will play.

Viper22 and killer1257 like this

Steve Adkins (our press officer) looks like he's drunk. I wouldn't be surprised - either because of the City defeat or the week he's had to deal with because of José!

This is not Steve Atkins though.

CFC888 likes this