test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Abdul Rahman Baba

Started by Jason,

970 posts in this topic

Stoke is hardly quality opposition, so I wouldn't be so sure he's ready.

Ups and downs are normal for younger players and Liverpool would be a more interesting test for him; they certainly have better players than freaking stoke.

BTW, I fully understand why playing at stoke is difficult, but not in a sense that they have to too many player who can beat you one-on-one.

come on guys, lets not be stupid and/or naive. there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL, that baba is going to get a good run of matches. he will be lucky if he makes the bench for the pool game.

come on guys, lets not be stupid and/or naive. there is NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL, that baba is going to get a good run of matches. he will be lucky if he makes the bench for the pool game.

Yep, we will be even more crippled in attack with righ legged Azpi on left side, and clumsy Zouma on right side.. Oh my..

Playing Zouma at RB is worse than playing Baba at LB. I don't agree with all this from Jose at all, i want Baba to play. He'll learn more with games and let's be honest.... we can't play any fucking worse than we have been. I'm not really a big fan of Zouma anyway. Clumsy no nonsense league 2 level of defender. Hopefully Ivan is back today refreshed and back to our main first choice team.

Me and didierforever were constantly defending this guy and saying he needs games. I knew that he would come good. Where are all the haters at?... Silent

I was saying it too :D

Azul likes this

Me and didierforever were constantly defending this guy and saying he needs games. I knew that he would come good. Where are all the haters at?... Silent

Me too. Can't believe he has not managed more starts. People wrote him off after 1 game saying "Jose was right etc", without realising players need consecutive games to show their true quality. Yarmolenko has not had a sniff tonight.

didierforever, bethos1 and Azul like this

Yeah you too but other people like *cough* @CurlyHairlikeLuiz *cough* were constantly bashing him for no reason.

Hold my hands up, i judged him too soon.

What a performance tonight! I hope he steps up in the Prem too.

Azul likes this

Hold my hands up, i judged him too soon.

What a performance tonight! I hope he steps up in the Prem too.

It's all good mate, we finally have a good left back. The nightmare is over lol. Surely Jose has to make him a starter?

It's all good mate, we finally have a good left back. The nightmare is over lol. Surely Jose has to make him a starter?

He said he needed to adjust. Let's not get carried away, it was an average team.. But i reckon he could handle a team like stoke, and I think Jose will start him. If it was against a top 4 side I would expect Zouma at RB, but not a mid table!! Let's cross our fingers, I really enjoyed seeing us play with width!