Baba Rahman

in certain games Dave should play at RB. Bran has his worth..he adds a threat to get on the end of set plays.against less direct LW/LM he is fine..his ability to play CB is another plus.he should always be in our matchday squad but not always starting at RB. certain LW/LM`s give him kittens and we need another option there. personally I would have kept Kalas around last season and this. but that ship has sailed.

we desperately need to bring in another full back..LB is the obvious choice because we have no natural left footers in our first team squad. I wouldn`t up the price for Baba..i would offer a player,possibly even 2 who have no way back into our first team squad. if that fails I would tell them to fuck off and promote from within if no other LB becomes available who is good enough and then look at RB`s.

we kinda lost leverage in selling Luis before we had a replacement but Augsburg has a player who they know wants to leave and have already bought his replacement so I`d say that has evened it out.

Here is a quick thought, since Augsburg clearly want to rip us how about we go for Lucas Digne, Fabio Coentrao, Kieran Gibbs or even sign back AC3. All short term signings but would still improve our fullbacks without costing much then we can wait for Baba and get him next year if his really that good?

Here is a quick thought, since Augsburg clearly want to rip us how about we go for Lucas Digne, Fabio Coentrao, Kieran Gibbs or even sign back AC3. All short term signings but would still improve our fullbacks without costing much then we can wait for Baba and get him next year if his really that good?

Why add rubbish to our squad?

why not wolfsburg's LB?

I don't know what the fuck the problem is here. Our transfer policy this window has been horrible! Just pay the fucking money and give Jose a full compliment of players to compete for the title again...

First off the whole idea of internal strengthening is bullshit. When you have your opponents on the ropes you knock them out! Chelsea, with two or three astute signings could've blown the competition out the water with the head start we were given last year... Now we're waiting for them to hit before we hit back! This is so frustrating! get the players in and lets fucking go!!

So the initial asking price was €20m before luis left, now he's gone , our defence looks shit and its €30m. What a terrible turn of events.

The board is rapidly undoing the work of last year. As people have pointed out , the manager wins 2 trophies on a profit , and they can't back the team. Bellends.

Why add rubbish to our squad?

Tell me one Fullback better than ones I have listed ??? Don't just be quick to run your mouth I said since Augsburg are trying to ripe us off why don't we go short term and wait for Baba who I bet my balls you have never watched play. All the fullbacks I have named are cheaper proven and good back ups to Azp. Imagine paying 30 mill for a reserve fullback sort yourself out

why not wolfsburg's LB?

he would be really expensive, especially since the LB we are signing would be a back up. We can't have a 30+ million back up on the bench rather we go for a short term solution whilst we wait for our target Baba's price to go down because clearly Augsburg are taking advantage of our desperation

you must NEVER suggest we have handled a deal badly .. at LB Ashley was past it ,,,, PVA never good enough ,,, Ryan wanted to play ????

as did Felipe apparently ,,, Ake not ready ... so lets buy Baby Abu ,, but we have even fucked that up .. WHO the fuck is to blame ,,, Maybe Eva

Here is a quick thought, since Augsburg clearly want to rip us how about we go for Lucas Digne, Fabio Coentrao, Kieran Gibbs or even sign back AC3. All short term signings but would still improve our fullbacks without costing much then we can wait for Baba and get him next year if his really that go

I'd love to see Ashley return for a cameo.

you must NEVER suggest we have handled a deal badly .. at LB Ashley was past it ,,,, PVA never good enough ,,, Ryan wanted to play ????

as did Felipe apparently ,,, Ake not ready ... so lets buy Baby Abu ,, but we have even fucked that up .. WHO the fuck is to blame ,,, Maybe Eva

You need to get a replacement before selling

My dream LB signing would be Jordi Alba. I know the kid is a cunt and all but his pace and build up play are out of this world. Imagine Hazard and Alba on the same flank? I would jerk off to that lol

Defensive ability will always come first whilst Mourinho is around. Those names won't be muttered around here.

Defensive ability will always come first whilst Mourinho is around. Those names won't be muttered around here.

I know but Alba is arguably the best defender at Barca. He might not defend like what Azp would do but his no slouch either