test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

6,422 posts in this topic

It's not MY sexy football. 

I don't care about the kind of football we play really, I am a big fan of vertical direct play as I find possession game really boring, I just hate seeing my club sign totally incompatible managers and players. 

Need some sense in our choices for once, If you're bringing in Simeone, you might as well sell Hazard, Fabregas, Pedro, Oscar and co. and bring in versatile hard-working players, I just don't see us doing that. 

They'll be like "Yeah we're bringing you here to make these talented guys work harder", he'll accept and fail, because the players and the manager are incompatible, simple as that.

bethos1 likes this

The problem has been the board losing patience to quickly.a few bad results and suddenly the sacking stories spring up and usually it does go down that route.need to start being realistic and not expect miracles from nothing 

With Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp and (maybe) Simeone this league should really pick and dust itself up again.

So the six biggest clubs in British football would be managed by two Argentines, Spaniard, Frenchman, Portuguese and a German. And they wonder why English players are disappering and the soul of the league is being sold on a stock market.

Like some have asked here already, I would be also interested to know, about Simeone's (and also Allegri's and Conte's) record of youth integration, style of play, amount of rotation etc. Is there someone here who could shed some light on these aspects? Also, how are their personalities in terms of picking up fights with media, fans, other managers and so on. Last thing this club needs is another manager who utilises siege-mentality and mind games to the degree when the whole club becomes a universal laughingstock.

And, can any of them even speak English?

Diego Simeone has told Atletico Madrid that he's set to become Chelsea's new manager in the summer, according to OK Diario in Spain.

If its true I hope Simeone bring griezmann and koke with him 

TheIceMan likes this

Allegri is my first choice....but Diego would be great as well coupled  with some brilliant quality signings...though I don't know much about his style of play as I fathom he is very similar to Jose which won't augur well with the current crops of players at our disposal...As we all can see playing brand attacking football with the squad how potent and terrific we can be...I hope he won't instill defensive mind of football into them...

His "defensive style" has him ahead of the richest club in the world currently with the most expensive attack.

I'd take that, personally. Assuming we keep hold of Hazard and he returns to form we'd have a much better array of attacking players than he's got at Atleti as well. And that's before any signings.

Chelsea Legend 11 likes this