test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

6,422 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, It's too big said:

Why is it always so difficult for this club to keep a manager through thick and thin ffs. Unbelievable that our players APPARENTLY can't understand the tactics, yet Pep's City can and also Sarri's Napoli players can also. Maybe a few of our players are just thick as pig shit. 

I think these players need to be consulted to choose the coach they want 

0007, Johnnyeye, Vesper and 1 other like this

34 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Pep Guardiola apparently told Roman that he would need 10 new players if he came to Chelsea. 

Smart man. So much dross on the club. We really fucked up not selling a shit tonne last summer, Eden included, and buying a Sarriball (or any other offensive coach) friendly team.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

I think these players need to be consulted to choose the coach they want 

The only problem I have with Sarri and most managers in the past, is why not just gamble with youth. 

If we get beat 6 to 0 with the youth, most of would say it was expected. But much rather prefer that then losing 6 to 0 with the regular players. 

If some managers wants to stay for the long term then they need to prove it in the field with gambling for youth. 

I would suspect most and even the board will be way more leaning if he has this season but at the time trying with 3 or 4 youths in the team. 

Now is the time to do it, if the players don't want to play for you. You lost the "heavyweights" then fine sell them this summer and just start playing more youth. 

But I know that's not going to happen neither. 

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, Fernando said:

The only problem I have with Sarri and most managers in the past, is why not just gamble with youth. 

If we get beat 6 to 0 with the youth, most of would say it was expected. But much rather prefer that then losing 6 to 0 with the regular players. 

If some managers wants to stay for the long term then they need to prove it in the field with gambling for youth. 

I would suspect most and even the board will be way more leaning if he has this season but at the time trying with 3 or 4 youths in the team. 

Now is the time to do it, if the players don't want to play for you. You lost the "heavyweights" then fine sell them this summer and just start playing more youth. 

There is absolute no reason, or logical one,that could explain as to why CHO hasn't played way more than he has done, none.

I think Sarri is scared, I honestly think he's scared to start him, worried he upsets the egos of Willian and Pedro and worried the games he's started in go wrong.

70 odd minutes of PL football this season, I mean what the fuck?

I'd sack based on this, I'd sack him for his constant stubbornness, I'd sack based on him starting the same under-performing arseholes time and time again.

Fucking mess.

Johnnyeye likes this

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think Sarri has annoyed some of our youths already. CHO being one of them.

Sarri has bad player management as of late. A squad that fights for the manager in a top club, wouldn't have lost 4-0 and 6-0 the way we did in the past 3 games - even though Sarriball is seriously flawed.

Johnnyeye likes this

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

There is absolute no reason, or logical one,that could explain as to why CHO hasn't played way more than he has done, none.

I think Sarri is scared, I honestly think he's scared to start him, worried he upsets the egos of Willian and Pedro and worried the games he's started in go wrong.

I'd sack based on this, I'd sack him for his constant stubbornness, I'd sack based on him starting the same under-performing arseholes time and time again.

Fucking mess.

If you sack him and you want youth, then get a manager that does this. 

I have been saying this for ages. 

Ever since we had Benitez, get a manager that does youth. But we go for Mourinho, Conte, Sarri. 

The board are a bunch of idiots that never learn. They want youth but get managers that don't do this.....

Johnnyeye likes this

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking mess.

cho isnt ronaldo or drogba, he aiint world class, you keep talking like playing 1 18yr old will solve every problem

a bit similar to how so many said higuain's the answer!

we'd need 7 odois to challenge man city ffs!

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Was watching the Wolves v Newcastle highlights earlier today and suddenly thought Nuno Espirito Santo could be a good replacement for Sarri. 

Agree. he has instilled a good mentality at Wolves. Would feel sorry for the guy when he gets the elbow in the second season for any reason whatsoever though.

Fernando and Johnnyeye like this

7 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

cho isnt ronaldo or drogba, he aiint world class, you keep talking like playing 1 18yr old will solve every problem

a bit similar to how so many said higuain's the answer!

we'd need 7 odois to challenge man city ffs!

No, your missing the point. I'm talking about CHO coming in and making up for a short fall in either Pedro or Willian. The same way I have spoke about RLC in for Barkley, Emerson for Alonso and Christensen in for Luiz.

Please read around the forum on what I say in different threads.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Was watching the Wolves v Newcastle highlights earlier today and suddenly thought Nuno Espirito Santo could be a good replacement for Sarri. 

As long as he brings Ruben Neves, Morgan Gibbs-White, and João Félix (He and Wolves have inside track) I am all in!!

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Right now we don't have a plan A.

I vote plan C

Image result for c is for cunt

Drop him? Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri wants Marcos Alonso in side despite concerns over form

Image result for marcos alonso sarri

Image result for cunt gif

Johnnyeye, xPetrCechx and the wes like this