test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

6,422 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Don't think we care about Willian that much :)

It's players like Hazard we have to keep :angry:

I get what you’re saying and agree wholeheartedly.

more talking about how the manager gets this treatment and a sulky child like Willian should get a similar send off. 

Just feel bad for Antonio after all the work he put in during the first season. He deserves more. I know a lot will say sod it cause Sarri is here but this lacks class and will happen again and again. 

manpe, Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

"It's officially the Chelsea coach. Maurizio Sarri left this morning. Today he will be at the Blues headquarters to sign the contract: all image rights for him will be managed by his son. Chelsea really wanted it so much waiting for him. The various Calzona, Sinatti and Bonomi will not be with the technician. The former Naples coach will follow: Massimo Nenci, goalkeeper coach; Marco Ianni, tactician; Davide Ranzato, athletic trainer; Davide Losi, athletic trainer; Gianni Picchioni, observer ".

Dimitr likes this

30 minutes ago, Mana said:

I don't care about us winning the league next season

You talking about the women's team ?  this is your exact quote '' Also don't worry I'm not ignoring Chelsea as a whole as I'll continue to watch the women''. Yes a lot of Chelsea fans will be having sleepless nights about that. So for arguments sake Sarri doesn't come in a possible legal wrangle then you as you posted won't be following Chelsea. 

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You talking about the women's team ?  this is your exact quote '' Also don't worry I'm not ignoring Chelsea as a whole as I'll continue to watch the women''. Yes a lot of Chelsea fans will be having sleepless nights about that. So for arguments sake Sarri doesn't come in a possible legal wrangle then you as you posted won't be following Chelsea. 

You little troll. Stop taking my posts out of context. kthxbai.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

You little troll. Stop taking my posts out of context. kthxbai.

How can I that's exactly what you said . No idea what the last bit says I'm hardly a troll I've been on this forum for three years.

How can I that's exactly what you said . No idea what the last bit says I'm hardly a troll I've been on this forum for three years.

Yes, that's what I said but you are fucking missing out the context on purpose. That's why you are a troll.

Just now, Mana said:

Yes, that's what I said but you are fucking missing out the context on purpose. That's why you are a troll.

Have this by PM and stop clogging up threads, please do this immediately.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Have this by PM and stop clogging up threads, please do this immediately.

Thanks.

Not my intention to do that SJ sorry. 

To summarily dismiss Conte (which you tend to do for gross misconduct/breach of contract) the club must be absolutely certain they'd come out on top in any legal battle.

Not only that, but lawyers will have advised them and given them plenty of confidence that this route will work.  Interesting. 

The Costa text will be one piece of evidence, potentially lost the club millions, and I can only assume he has said or done stuff behind the scenes to really rub the club the wrong way

I liked Conte but you really have to ask the question , if he wasn’t playing games with the board, some of his decisions etc, we could have finished 2nd , he bottled so many games with bad decisions last year , all to prove a point to the board. Like it or not, whoever is right or wrong, he had to go unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Sounds like this could get even uglier in a legal sense.

I wouldn't worry about it - it's only such a big deal because it's Chelsea

Any other club in the world would keep the guy in charge for another season , sit back and let him drop more stink bombs in the dressing room to save 9m and keep the media happy. Yea right.

Don't be shocked, SKY have just broken this news....

Wow such breaking news 🤣

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Could be a double unveiling him and Jorginho this weekend.

Have we ever done that before? I can't even remember. Even with multiple players?

Unionjack likes this