test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Mana said:

Cesc should go with Conte to be fair.

He's a wee WANKER. Used to like hate cesc and then obviously really came round to him. Then he blocked me and about every other fan for some unknown reason 🤣 ( must have said something about him) and i didnt like him as much but THIS!!! I understand if he's not a big fan but fucking behave you wee twat. You don't have to interact with that tweet at all. Hope he's binned now too

WHAT?????????? Conte sacked!!!!!! Sarri allegedly coming in as new boss?? This was all kept very hush hush.......How come we are only hearing about this now.....:blush::blush:

Worst kept secret........EVER.       but I'm very relieved its now moving, and my thoughts and best wishes to Don Conte, it was a rollercoaster ride.You put us back on track after a 10th place finish.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Cesc just thanked him on Twitter:lol:

Really is time for the club to announce this now, JT and Cesc both saying goodbye.

I mean, really, they've had ages to formulate a departure message and for some reason we haven't heard from them. 

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Too busy posting random crap.

Hey, do you remember that striker you forgot we had on the books still?

Yeah well, we loaned him out :Goober:

Seems like they are trolling us :P

He hasn't officially been sacked yet, just he's no longer head coach, technically still employed by the club I guess till the compensation is sorted out or we pull a Napoli :ph34r:

39 minutes ago, ZanSnake said:

Chelsea sack Antonio Conte… taking the total they’ve paid to axed bosses in the Roman Abramovich era to a whopping £90million

Source

:blink:

Nothing surprising lol...

2 hours ago, ZanSnake said:

Chelsea sack Antonio Conte… taking the total they’ve paid to axed bosses in the Roman Abramovich era to a whopping £90million

Source

:blink:

and our board doesnt want to pay out 8 fucking millions for a new manager

xPetrCechx likes this

i thought MAYBE they would have deleted him from the official site ready to edit and make announcement but him and his assistants are all still there.

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

i thought MAYBE they would have deleted him from the official site ready to edit and make announcement but him and his assistants are all still there.

They are still there because Chelsea has not made any announcement yet.

But we all know he's no longer the head coach, especially when the players had their goodbyes to him.