test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic

At this snail's pace we'll be lucky if Sarri makes the dugout for the first pre-season match.

It's a merry go round at the moment lol - No Sarri unless we pay for Jorginho, no Jorginho without Sarri. If we sign Sarri then he can't sign anyone from Napoli - god damn!!!!

HOT FRIDAY PEOPLE!

Screw it, just screw it. It's not going to be today or tomorrow mark my words. Next week we'll be sharing the same stories until someone says Chelsea are tired of this and will continue with Conte.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Just now, zekinjo said:

Damn. I know it was coming, but this just looks nasty. Can't be grateful enough to this man.

Sky Sports app notified me that Conte is gone.

EDIT: Okay, Sarri is our new manager now. Definitely.

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's quite surreal.

If this happened at any point upto January i would have been everybit as gutted as when Mou left the first time, now im relieved.

Yep, I'll appreciate and always look back with great fondness on our title win 2 years ago because it was so unexpected and a huge deal of credit goes to Conte for the tactics and mentality he instilled in that side.

This last season though has been a train wreck and it's clear he doesn't want to be here anymore or work with our board. I thank him for what he's done, but cannot help but feel glad that he's on his way too. 

The whole club needs a fresh start.

Sideshow Luiz, Leeds nil and Tomo like this