test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He's misunderstood sometimes. But its purely a copy/paste. No font size alteration.of the Don Balon comic strip. Theyre always good for a giggle tho.

I love Don Balon. In fact if I ever join to another Chelsea related forum or blog my username will be Don Balon.

The Chels, Unionjack and the wes like this

51 minutes ago, iceboy said:

On monday right o wait tuesday? 2018 what 2019!!!!!

the wes likes this

Looks like we are on the home straight.  Hoping there'll be some more news from Italy later give us a bit more clue as to a timeframe

Sounds good. Just can't wait to start bringing players, damn, it's been too long!

🇮🇹 REPORT : Maurizio Sarri to Chelsea it's a done deal ! He will sign a 2 year contract (+1) according to @claudioruss. Chelsea should pay 5M€ to Napoli. No agreement between clubs for now. No official announcement too. #CFC #Napoli #Sarri

6 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

🇮🇹 REPORT : Maurizio Sarri to Chelsea it's a done deal ! He will sign a 2 year contract (+1) according to @claudioruss. Chelsea should pay 5M€ to Napoli. No agreement between clubs for now. No official announcement too. #CFC #Napoli #Sarri

When this happening next Monday I'm guessing 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

8916C771-B53D-4922-88C1-958B3B65581A.png

It seems the club is finally learning the lesson: never sign a contract that is longer than 2 years.

Fernando and The Chels like this

If these latest rumors are true, hopefully we also see some transfers quickly afterwards. Who am I kidding, though? We will probably appoint Sarri, be super excited, and then not hear shit from the club on the transfer front until we're already a game or two into our preseason. 😂

manpe, Leeds nil, Fernando and 1 other like this

Has to be something concrete this week we hope, its becoming tedious

I wouldn't put it past Conte being sorted very soon

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

If Sarri and Zola arrive, Hazard stays without a shadow of doubt.

Wouldn't put all our eggs in one basket. Appointing Sarri is a start but recruitment has got to be good if he is to have any chance to hit the ground running because theres certain areas where we fall short in comparison to other teams in the leagues. We will want to be competitive as well as play attacking football, which means reinforcements of a higher standard is needed.

8 hours ago, Kajo said:

Apparently he's a writer for CalcioNapoli website.

Is that reliable in any shape or form or just like all the other Italian media guessers 

Is that reliable in any shape or form or just like all the other Italian media guessers 
They probably publish stories based on rumours circulating social media nothing from legit, direct source.
ulsterchelsea likes this