test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic

Isn't conjecture part of a debate. We have no influence on anything here or on anything related to Chelsea because no one here is part of the board at the club. Discussion something that might happens in a few months time or even sooner is not just baseless conjectures imo, what is different from this to us discussing potential transfer targets.

No; conjecture should never be part of a level-headed debate. This is such an asinine thread. For starters you've forbidden half of the forum from posting, which is ridiculous for an open forum. Then you state that the discussion needs to be 'constructive' what is constructive about a bunch of people fantasizing over their favourite player or manager? Absolutely nothing,

If those results continue Mourinho (I hope not, because I love Mourinho and I love Mourinho at Chelsea even more) will be sacked in the winter transfer window. We will bring King Carlo for the rest of the season and after the season Abramovic will go for Pep.

And you can do one posting antagonistic shit like that, as well.

People who support Mourinho at the expense of the club aren't Chelsea fans. They are fans of a man, and his name is Jose Mourinho.

Miki-Liki likes this

Stop lying you knee jerking piece of shit. You would have never made this thread if Chelsea had won 3-0 and you know it.

Erm yes obviously if we just win comprehensively at the home of a strong team then it is clearly nothing is wrong with the club. This have been a problem started from the 2nd half of last season and accelerated over this summer, this is probably the peak of it.

Jurgen Klopp. You're gonna get a lot of shit for this thread from Mourinho's worshippers, (who aren't Chelsea fans btw), but I think it's warranted. Mourinho has run out of ideas. He can't take this team forward any longer. Klopp is the perfect fit.

Absolutely, no to Guardiola. Simeone's style of football is not compatible with this squad.

Because people don't want Jose fired before he gets the chance to right the ship their not Chelsea fans, but rather Jose fans? Foh.
Spike and kc_blue like this

No; conjecture should never be part of a level-headed debate. This is such an asinine thread. For starters you've forbidden half of the forum from posting, which is ridiculous for an open forum. Then you state that the discussion needs to be 'constructive' what is constructive about a bunch of people fantasizing over their favourite player or manager? Absolutely nothing,

I didn't forbid anyone. I am just saying the people that will inevitably come in and post 'knee jerk, plastic, idiot...etc' to just don't bother as it will result in ugly arguments that won't help anyone. Anyone who is interested in discussing this can talk about whatever they want.

This thread is actually embarrassing. Bunch of plastics.

There you go, perfectly why I said what I said at the end of the 1st post. Why bother if you are gonna be like this?

People who support Mourinho at the expense of the club aren't Chelsea fans. They are fans of a man, and his name is Jose Mourinho.

Okay. I take that back then. From your post it seemed as if you were being critical of people who you can identify as being pro-Mourinho. I'm pro-Mourinho, because a; he's the best manager in the world, and b; because he's the Chelsea boss. Make of that what you will. I don't think he deserves half the flack he's getting.

Essien19, kc_blue and chrismada9 like this

Stop lying you knee jerking piece of shit. You would have never made this thread if Chelsea had won 3-0 and you know it.

Football fans are fickle. I can't recall the opening poster making any anti-Mourinho threads as we waltzed our way to a double last season.

DDA, HD3D and iseah100 like this

For a thread that is meant to be constructive there has been a worrying lack of evidence, reasoning and analysis as to why 'X' should be manager and why 'Y' shouldn't be manager. Thus so far there has been arguments such as 'I like X manager' and 'I think Y manager shouldn't be here'. Statements like that don't really build much other than stating preference.

Football fans are fickle. I can't recall the opening poster making any anti-Mourinho threads as we waltzed our way to a double last season.

He won the league at record point at Madrid as well, a year later he was dumped. A week is a long time in football, you can win the league one season but if you don't attempt to move on you get left behind as we are now. Mancini won the league 11-12, sacked a year later. Don't pretend this is something outrageous when it is perfectly normal in modern football.

Okay. I take that back then. From your post it seemed as if you were being critical of people who you can identify as being pro-Mourinho. I'm pro-Mourinho, because a; he's the best manager in the world, and b; because he's the Chelsea boss. Make of that what you will. I don't think he deserves half the flack he's getting.

Shame some of Mourinho's fans aren't as balanced and sensible as you are. Anyway, I think the mods need to be on full alert on this thread. Emotions are bound to run high, and so are petty insults.

BlueLion. likes this

For a thread that is meant to be constructive there has been a worrying lack of evidence, reasoning and analysis as to why 'X' should be manager and why 'Y' shouldn't be manager. Thus so far there has been arguments such as 'I like X manager' and 'I think Y manager shouldn't be here'. Statements like that don't really build much other than stating preference.

It is a start, someone stating their preference and then will eventually go indepth into the reason why. I don't think this would have been appropiate to discuss in the Mourinho thread as it is too broad of a subject, most of it might not even be focussed on him.

Shame some of Mourinho's fans aren't as balanced and sensible as you are. Anyway, I think the mods need to be on full alert on this thread. Emotions are bound to run high, and so are petty insults.

I'm not a Chelsea fan because I support JM too. How fucking insulting. He is synonymous with this club and likely always will be, in the hall of fame along side Frank, Terry, Cudicini, Bonetti etc.

@Special Juan can I like report this guy please he is clearly looking for a reaction from anyone that does not hate Jose.

Thendo, iseah100 and bethos1 like this

He plays with the team or only add few players in his 1st season, then in 2nd he builds the team that win the league, and in 3rd season he thinks that he have good squad and continues with that squad and fails.

May 2015 - Champions.

August 2015 - Mourinho has run out of ideas, he can't take his team forward any longer.

Golden.

3 months is a long time in football. MU won the league at a CANTER as well in 12-13, 3 months later started their worst season in recent history. We won't go the same way but we will struggle to compete for the title, this is a significant change from a year ago when we walked it.