test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

6,422 posts in this topic

Great piece of news. Universally accepted by all and sundry at the club.

A rolling contract isn't a bad idea to keep him at the Bridge beyond just being an interim as I can see him getting the team to climb the table and have a good run in the CL.

Pep Guardiola has decided to join City at the end of the season, with Carlo Ancelotti replacing him. [ZDF Sport]

Pep Guardiola has decided to join City at the end of the season, with Carlo Ancelotti replacing him. [ZDF Sport]

Damn that's going to be tough.

I guess City going to dominate for the coming years.

Well as long it ain't United, Arsenal or Liverpool I could care less.

City is a small team that even when they win no one cares.

Everyone talks about United and Liverpool with City winning. lol

Damn that's going to be tough.

I guess City going to dominate for the coming years.

Well as long it ain't United, Arsenal or Liverpool I could care less.

City is a small team that even when they win no one cares.

Everyone talks about United and Liverpool with City winning. lol

My prediction is:

City - Guardiola

Chelsea - Simeone

United - Mourinho

Going to be interesting but if we can get Simeone, he surely can challenge those 2.

The Chels, xPetrCechx and Fernando like this

By giving up possession and drawing them out, often targeting specific positions within their team and overloading that area when they are out of position.

my question is, what if they chose not to get out of position? what if they're also happy to give up possession? which most PL teams are happy to do when facing us.

My prediction is:

City - Guardiola

Chelsea - Simeone

United - Mourinho

Going to be interesting but if we can get Simeone, he surely can challenge those 2.

Imagine that. Klopp at Liverpool as well. That would make for one hell of a league.

Blue-in-me-Veins and stroey like this

#Chelsea fans tried to approach Michael Emenalo to express their anger over the situation, but were ushered away by stewards. [independent]

The board need to feel the heat too, the summer played a massive part. Terrible decision to go Sydney. Poor investment in the team

xPetrCechx likes this