test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

6,422 posts in this topic

Chelsea have put a blank cheque to Pep Guardiola. (via @GuillemBalague) #CFC

If he said it we can all assume the opposite is true.

Chelsea likely to announce later today that Guus Hiddink will succeed Jose Mourinho as manager but on interim basis until end of season. via(@bbcsport_david)

Well it's like people mentioned about Raniere.

He was just crap in the NT and now he's doing phenomenal.

So let's just see how this goes.

Don't have high expectations, so anything good I will be easily impressed. B)

Like Henrique said, if he is doing good by the end of the season then keep him.

That's a big IF.

By winning the league, FA Cup and Champions League?

He's too old to keep unless we manage to do the impossible.

Yeah but I don't mean 10 years. lol

Keep him on a rolling one year contract basis if he is doing good.

I just don't see many club managers at that age. There must be a reason(s) for that.

By winning the league, FA Cup and Champions League?

He's too old to keep unless we manage to do the impossible.

Getting top 6, Cup and Champions league Semi final should be getting him the job.

People forget that Roman has always wanted Guus to take the job permanently, but the Dutchman has refused three times.

He will be ending his career very soon, if he gets along well with the players and has good results, give him a two year contract, it would be amazing for his career to end on a high in such a big experience as coaching Chelsea, he is the type of coaches we need now : huge experience, balls to play the offensive football the fans and board obviously want and brilliant people skills, the only other candidate who fits for me now is Ancelotti, and he is on the verge of signing with Bayern.

Only downside, he might be outdated, but hey, a few years ago he owned Guardiola's Barcelona so..