test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   269 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,218 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Now thats what i like to see :D

no date or time though. If it did, would give us more idea of what the fuck is going on

9 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

I am sure I saw a similar tweet 2 days ago. 

imagine being conte

ay yo, we were unable to bring here another manager so we are stuck with you for the next season too....good luck.

Dont want Blanc near the Bridge. Sarri seems a dead deal now, so Conte is still with us.... Now the club should back him, he hasn't done that bad a job and he's way better than Blanc..

.How come none of the papers has linked us with "Big Sam"???....Yet :P

Blusan Alamb likes this

different bullshit rumours and baseless links... Guess people ain't patient in this indomie world or generation of ours... 

I wonder, will our fan base voice massive displeasure if we sack Conte for fucking Blanc? What a massive downgrade even from Conte coming off a poor season. He's the sort of appointment that Everton or West Ham make thinking they're getting a big name, important coach.

I'd rather have Luis Enrique than Blanc and everyone here knows what I feel about him.

Starman60 likes this

I am trying my upmost to ignore the rumour circus surrounding us at the moment but it really is becoming increasingly hard to ignore the 'Sarri is off' headlines. If true, what a shame. I personally feel he is the ideal man to replace Conte. If I am being honest, I know next to nothing about Blanc but the name alone doesn't fill me with excitement. Somebody did post on him, saying that he has been known to use the youth system and can build a balanced team in defense and attack. If that is true then maybe his appointment wouldn't be soo bad after all. My biggest concern is Hazard. You feel if Sarri was appointed, he would be odds on to stay considering his style of play. Can Blanc be enough to convince him? I am ruling ZZ completely out of the picture as I do not see him wanting to deal with what appears to be a hugely inept board under Marina.G.

Whoever it is, wether it's Conte, Blanc or Sarri. I will support them and the clubs decision and hope it is done swiftly so we can concentrate on much needed transfers. Let's hope we sign some important players because we desperately need them.

Unionjack likes this

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

How can Abramovich expect to recruit the likes of Koulibaly and Mahrez if he appoints Blanc? How can he expect the fans to buy his "authentic" concerns about Sarri's politically incorrect comments, and then appoint a full-blown racist, who is already a worse coach than Sarri?

Honestly just bullshit man. Don’t know what the club are planning. Apparently Marina’s still on holiday as well. 

Just now, LAM09 said:

Talk of Avram Grant coming back in some managerial capacity seems more realistic by the day.

After all he was one kick away from a major major trophy... 

After all he was one kick away from a major major trophy... 
He was just the puppet, if you believe what some around here say.

Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

No one has a clue do they. They're all guessing now

Guess eventually one will guess right. Hopefully with a good guess though!! 

This whole thing ain't making me confidence about summer signings. They need to decide soon! Don't make a appointment for the sake of it either. Esp if it's someone you know will get the flick 

Unionjack likes this

If we've fucked up Sarri then this club is even more fucked than I thought. We're now a club of fuck-ups. Hazard should be plotting his exit now as we speak if he had any brain cells to rub together. Marina should lose her job instantly. WTF is happening to my club?! This is beyond insane. 

1 minute ago, Blusan Alamb said:

I think we will get our manager after Real Madrid appoint theirs.

WHY?