test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   272 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,409 posts in this topic

A pretty respectable user on CFCnet claimed that Blanc is a Done deal and had been for a while. Well this aint looking good :(

2 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Because he would get to spend as much as he likes on players, because he'd give himself a 50/50 chance of winning a league each year, because he'd have a great chance of winning the champions league, because he'd be managing real madrid in one of the greatest grounds in world football. The list is endless...oh aye and because spurs are useless bottle job wankers 

Oh definiteley agree with all the above but why now? He could stay at Spurs and see then into the new stadium and try win some silverware. Then go to Madrid at the next managerial turn around.

BluesMadLad likes this

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

What is this nonsense about the new stadium, why are people constantly talking about the new stadium as if it will give them special powers and make them invincible. They haven't won fuck all for years. Their best chance was when they were still at WHL two/three seasons ago. What is going to change for them moving into a new stadium? If they aren't competing now, what makes anyone think they will suddenly start doing so now? Especially with Liverpool, Utd, City and maybe us getting stronger. 

I didn't say anything of the sort, about the stadium giving them special powers. What I was saying is that Spurs are moving into a brand new stadium that will mark the start of a new era for Spurs. That is the fact wether you like it or not and along with the squad they have (if they manage to keep hold of their big guns) then it is an exciting project for any manager. Especially for a manager who has been building the squad that will start playing there.

eemanyooel likes this

1 hour ago, iceboy said:

Well that escalated quickly. 

This sounds to me like one of those tongue in cheek answers you would give if you are fed up with being petered by 1000s of peeps all asking the same question and wanting to put everyone off of whats going on.

IF this was true they would have said summet before Napoli fuckin replaced Conte!

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This sounds to me like one of those tongue in cheek answers you would give if you are fed up with being petered by 1000s of peeps all asking the same question and wanting to put everyone off of whats going on.

IF this was true they would have said summet before Napoli fuckin replaced Conte!

Or maybe tactic to put pressure on Napoli? Like "We are focused on Napoli since Sarri still under contract etc". If it will be a legal case it would not* benefit Sarri if his agent is flirting around with Chelsea and putting pressure on Napoli to release him. Now Napoli has to answer why they hire a new coach when they already have one. 

Or am i just dreaming? :D

Edit: *

Unionjack likes this

6 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Or maybe tactic to put pressure on Napoli? Like "We are focused on Napoli since Sarri still under contract etc". If it will be a legal case it would benefit Sarri if his agent is flirting around with Chelsea and putting pressure on Napoli to release him. Now Napoli has to answer why they hire a new coach when they already have one. 

Yeah.

i reckon Sarri is still on tho I wouldn't at all be suprized if Roman and ZZ hasn't had a chat or 2 last few days.

If ya remember not so long ago there was those reports of Roman/ZZ meeting in Spain. Everyone thought it was to do with Eden/Tibo deals.

Who really knows?????

Costa19 likes this

34 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

A pretty respectable user on CFCnet claimed that Blanc is a Done deal and had been for a while. Well this aint looking good :(

end of the world.

What are the main reasons peeps dont see La Blanc a suitable manager. Everyone seems not to like him. But why?

Just now, Unionjack said:

What are the main reasons peeps dont see La Blanc a suitable manager. Everyone seems not to like him. But why?

He's boring, nothing special. Sarri would be much more exciting.

Unionjack, Costa19, Fernando and 1 other like this

40 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

333.png

Costa19 likes this

Just now, manpe said:

He's boring, nothing special. Sarri would be much more exciting.

Well thats an obvious. Needs to be more than that.

I know if Mou was in line again we could be here all night making lists lol