test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrBlueGuy

Next Manager?

Started by MrBlueGuy,

Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?   269 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Chelsea's next permanent manager?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Guus Hiddink
    • Maurizio Sarri
    • Diego Simeone
    • Max Allegri
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Other
    • Luis Enrique
    • Thomas Tuchel

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4,221 posts in this topic

So after our horrible start to our season and all the off field problems, it is clearly that the club is in turmoil atm. Everyone know things usually go bad with Jose after 3 seasons and so far it seems to be no different. So while I still think we can turn this around with Jose at the helm and secure a top 4 spot, maybe winning the league cup or FA Cup as well. But if he does somehow go after this season, who do you think is the right man to replace him?

Bare in mind Klopp, Ancelotti and Guardiola are ALL AVAILABLE for free next summer so we have 3 top class choices to choose from should the club and Jose decide to part way again. Who would be your preffered choice and why?

HATERS and JOSE LOVERS DON'T COMMENT, if you don't want to discuss this and have NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THEN DON'T POST AT ALL. Thank you.

Oh and us getting embarassed by City have nothing to do with this. This should be a serious question imo especially with our state and the direction the club is heading. All these off field problems with signings and pr with medical team, then the on field problem with unacceptable tactics in big games and getting well beaten, outplayed by other teams since preseason.

Well in four years, who knows? That is too far ahead to have a guess.

Contract means nothing, he signed new contract at Madrid in 2012 and was out a year later. Same with Suarez and countless other footballers.

Contract means nothing, he signed new contract at Madrid in 2012 and was out a year later. Same with Suarez and countless other footballers.

So we are just going to rely on conjecture? He could get fired so let's have a debate on something we have no influence on? I'd rather talk about something with substance rather than ifs and perhaps.

Adnane, dUMB, Azul and 1 other like this

Jurgen Klopp. You're gonna get a lot of shit for this thread from Mourinho's worshippers, (who aren't Chelsea fans btw), but I think it's warranted. Mourinho has run out of ideas. He can't take this team forward any longer. Klopp is the perfect fit.

Absolutely, no to Guardiola. Simeone's style of football is not compatible with this squad.

Reddish-Blue and lionsden like this

So we are just going to rely on conjecture? He could get fired so let's have a debate on something we have no influence on? I'd rather talk about something with substance rather than ifs and perhaps.

Isn't conjecture part of a debate. We have no influence on anything here or on anything related to Chelsea because no one here is part of the board at the club. Discussion something that might happens in a few months time or even sooner is not just baseless conjectures imo, what is different from this to us discussing potential transfer targets.

lionsden likes this

Jurgen Klopp. You're gonna get a lot of shit for this thread from Mourinho's worshippers, (who aren't Chelsea fans btw), but I think it's warranted. Mourinho has run out of ideas. He can't take this team forward any longer. Klopp is the perfect fit.

Absolutely, no to Guardiola. Simeone's style of football is not compatible with this squad.

I agree Klopp is a good choice, but I mean the way he got Dortmund struggling last season got me worried. This season they have started on fire so clearly it wasn't a problem with the players. What about return of Ancelotti? his league record might be debatable but his CL record is fantastic.

i hope pep , i love him

God, no. I know Roman likes him, but Guardiola's problem is that he is too radical. We need a balanced manager.

And you can do one posting antagonistic shit like that, as well.

kc_blue, pHaRaOn, Spike and 1 other like this