test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CurlyHairLikeLuiz

Having a sabbatical away from TalkChelsea

Started by CurlyHairLikeLuiz,

62 posts in this topic

Good evening members.

I am taking the decision to take some time away from the forum. I feel that I need some time away because the community has degraded (even from November odd, when I joined) to the point where it is just moan after moan after consecutive moan. Nobody is protected. From Willian to Cahill to Oscar to even Mr. Jose Mourinho, who presided over the most successful period in club history, who is apparently a one trick pony with wicked tactics and tortures the team doctor in his spare time. It's simply ridiculous, it's gone too far, and is simply asphyxiating the community. So hopefully things will get better when I come back. Maybe Roman will be next.

Having said that though I probably won't be able to resist the urge to lurk now and again - I'll probably be back within 3-4 weeks smh. Unless someone awesome *ahem Reus ahem* signs, then I might well come back early. I'm sure nobody will miss me that much.

Cheers

Curly.

You don't need to go. We all get angry once in a while and come to the forum to air our views. I know there are some trolls in the forum who love to criticize in every single post and some who show no love for the club, including outright hating Mourinho.

But that is why it's a forum. We come to meet proper supporters, trolls and haters debate and discuss Chelsea issues. I know there's too much of the negative part these days (probably lack of signings) but it'll be better once the season goes in full swing :)

Son you were begging for the mod position. Now as Mozart said: "Leck mich im Arsch".

My application read "Bump." From my previous a year ago :lol:

I merely wanted to become a prison guard rather than a prisoner we mere peasants are. :cry:

TheIceMan likes this

I merely wanted to become a prison guard rather than a prisoner we mere peasants are. :cry:

If that is the case you are the prisoner that sleeps on a queen size bed and gets served gourmet food.

#snitch4life

#cheekynandosinsideprison

Liquidator is my prison wife

Liquidator is everyone's wife. You get it easy (or hard depending on your view) when you have flowing blonde locks and the body of a pee-pubescent girl.

iseah100 likes this

Liquidator is everyone's wife. You get it easy (or hard depending on your view) when you have flowing blonde locks and the body of a pee-pubescent girl.

The sad thing is that you're pretty accurate describing my body like that of a pre pubescent girl. I might become a ladyboy sort of thing. Closest i will get to sex even if I do end up shagging a 48 year old man who has a thing for younger girls after too many magic mushrooms. My arse will hurt but a shag is a shag

You guys stole me out of that feeling!

Pretty sure he died. I messaged him and shit but nothing. Little bitch.

I messaged him too. He responded 'lol I have no time to be messaging people'.

Fucking cunt.

Good evening members.

I am taking the decision to take some time away from the forum. I feel that I need some time away because the community has degraded (even from November odd, when I joined) to the point where it is just moan after moan after consecutive moan. Nobody is protected. From Willian to Cahill to Oscar to even Mr. Jose Mourinho, who presided over the most successful period in club history, who is apparently a one trick pony with wicked tactics and tortures the team doctor in his spare time. It's simply ridiculous, it's gone too far, and is simply asphyxiating the community. So hopefully things will get better when I come back. Maybe Roman will be next.

Having said that though I probably won't be able to resist the urge to lurk now and again - I'll probably be back within 3-4 weeks smh. Unless someone awesome *ahem Reus ahem* signs, then I might well come back early. I'm sure nobody will miss me that much.

Cheers

Curly.

so what new username you going to use then??