test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CurlyHairLikeLuiz

Having a sabbatical away from TalkChelsea

Started by CurlyHairLikeLuiz,

62 posts in this topic

Good evening members.

I am taking the decision to take some time away from the forum. I feel that I need some time away because the community has degraded (even from November odd, when I joined) to the point where it is just moan after moan after consecutive moan. Nobody is protected. From Willian to Cahill to Oscar to even Mr. Jose Mourinho, who presided over the most successful period in club history, who is apparently a one trick pony with wicked tactics and tortures the team doctor in his spare time. It's simply ridiculous, it's gone too far, and is simply asphyxiating the community. So hopefully things will get better when I come back. Maybe Roman will be next.

Having said that though I probably won't be able to resist the urge to lurk now and again - I'll probably be back within 3-4 weeks smh. Unless someone awesome *ahem Reus ahem* signs, then I might well come back early. I'm sure nobody will miss me that much.

Cheers

Curly.

Curly join me at https://kevinashburner.wordpress.comat my blog and we can talk about Chelsea FC.

Good evening members.

I am taking the decision to take some time away from the forum. I feel that I need some time away because the community has degraded (even from November odd, when I joined) to the point where it is just moan after moan after consecutive moan. Nobody is protected. From Willian to Cahill to Oscar to even Mr. Jose Mourinho, who presided over the most successful period in club history, who is apparently a one trick pony with wicked tactics and tortures the team doctor in his spare time. It's simply ridiculous, it's gone too far, and is simply asphyxiating the community. So hopefully things will get better when I come back. Maybe Roman will be next.

Having said that though I probably won't be able to resist the urge to lurk now and again - I'll probably be back within 3-4 weeks smh. Unless someone awesome *ahem Reus ahem* signs, then I might well come back early. I'm sure nobody will miss me that much.

Cheers

Curly.

Can't blame you dude. Hope to see you come back soon though.

CurlyHairLikeLuiz likes this

Jesus bro it is a forum why so serious? If annonymous people on the internet makes you frustated this much I am seriously worried for your real life where much more worrying things await you.

What you are basically saying is that you only want to hang out at a place where people share your views and that isn't the case here. Well there are always other Chelsea forums like shedend, hope you have a good time there too ;)

TheIceMan, iseah100 and LDN Blue like this

Guys I'm only taking a little time off. I just think it's all OTT and everyone needs to cool off (inc me, too). 2 weeks ish and all this will blow over and I will be back.

75666ad1cca8c952f87a246ee2e593ad.gif

Curly join me at https://kevinashburner.wordpress.comat my blog. I can provide you the company and we can talk about Chelsea FC.

Hahaha mate dm if I do :blue scalf: :D

If I'm a drama queen fine, whatever floats your boat, man. Ooh and a dig at me too, you're a big boy.

It's gone from 3-4 weeks to 2 weeks in 5 minutes. You'll be back before the game Sunday :lol:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised :D

Nah seriously Tuesday 25 August the mighty Curly, a few weeks away from #MourinhoOut and I will be refreshed and ready to have some more circular arguments.

Have you ever visited redcafe? Or RAWK, or Arsenal Mania? We're football fans on a forum mate, moaning and arguments are guaranteed, no kumbaya my lord ^^

The moaning is a bit stronger now as we look a bit shit and nothing much seems to be happening on the transfermarket

Talk Chelsea is the RAWK of the Chelsea community.

They are ran by north korea mods, virtually anything that is more than 20 pages negative are shut down lol.

They are ran by north korea mods, virtually anything that is more than 20 pages negative are shut down lol.

Haha, that is ridiculous. What I mean is that there are some quite insane and cringe opinions posted often on both sites.

Good evening members.

Cheers

Curly.

:wave:

This is a great banter!!!!